• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Simel

Looking for a white dial with applied indices and a date window that fits Seiko NH35a

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum.

I want to create a mod for a an invicta pro diver inspired by the Omega Seamaster Commander. For this, I'm looking for a white dial with applied indices and a date window that will fit the Seiko NH35a movement. I found similar things, I found this dial, but it has no date window. I also found this dial which looks perfect and this dial which is also good, but they are for a MIYOTA 8215, 821A & 8205 and not Seiko.

Could you please help me find what I'm looking for either the first one with a date window, or one of the latter two that fit a Seiko NH35a movement.

Images of the dials in the links, in order:

DaKou.png