• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
WRENCH

Which song do you have an extreme reaction to ?

You know what I mean, the minute to hear it you want to run, reach for a hammer if it's quicker than the off switch.

Here's mine. :bash:

China in your Hand by T'Pau....Carole Decker sings flat for most of it...makes me cringe every time.

Conversly, The Piña Colada song is one of my favourites because I like the story.

Here's another,

2 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

The Piña Colada song is one of my favourites because I like the story.

Poor excuse.

• Haha 1

The one that I really can't stand is Dexys Midnight Runners - Come on Eileen.  AAARGH!!!  And I don't even know why, it just really gets on my nerves. :angry:

Oh, and The Proclaimers - I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles).  I'd walk 500 miles to give them both a slap!

There are probably more, but I can't think of any at the moment...

• Like 2

except for the Cartoons and Adele, this list is more like a playlist for me!

I do have an extreme air drumming reaction to this, in a very positive way

• Like 1

It changes daily, but the "Pink" version of the Greatest Showman song (I don't know what it's called...sorry).   Heart Radio play it 16 times a day. 

I was forced into watching the above movie and despite wanting to hate it I really enjoyed it, Hugh Jackman knows his way around a musical (His Les Miserables was an exceptional version too).
However the following album of songs by obnoxious famous tw@s, which that Pink song was taken from, was just appalling to the point of being offensive to my ears.   

8 hours ago, kevkojak said:

Heart Radio play it 16 times a day

That's because Heart only have about 12 CDs....and since they got rid of the regional morning and evening progs a few weeks ago, I've changed channels. Really used to enjoy Matt and Michelle on our local version...their banter was certainly better than the playlist, and what I tuned in for. Amanda Holden and whatever jerk she's with can 'do one' as far as I'm concerned. And what's happened to good old Toby Anstis...now there's some freaky bird called Pandora on there....

• Thanks 1

Things can only get better ( the Tony + Cherie Blair connection )

Anything by M Jackson makes me cringe.

Spice girls, any of.

Beach Boys, any of ( as a child I was stuck on a 12+ hours round trip journey with the same BB tape played over and over )

On 27/06/2019 at 18:36, Roger the Dodger said:

That's because Heart only have about 12 CDs....and since they got rid of the regional morning and evening progs a few weeks ago, I've changed channels. Really used to enjoy Matt and Michelle on our local version...their banter was certainly better than the playlist, and what I tuned in for. Amanda Holden and whatever **** she's with can 'do one' as far as I'm concerned. And what's happened to good old Toby Anstis...now there's some freaky bird called Pandora on there....

They must play 4 songs in an hour, the rest of the time it's adverts and Amanda blah blah blah

Baker Street by Jerry Rafferty.

Anything by Rod Stewart and Phil Collins 

All garbage 

• Thanks 1

The aria 'Nessun Dorma' ('None Shall Sleep') from Puccini's opera 'Turandot', as it will forever remind me of bl@@dy football, which I loathe and detest with a passion.

On 11/09/2019 at 22:53, Turpinr said:

Baker Street by Jerry Rafferty.

I have to take my wife to casualty if she heard the intro to that. 

all that American " soft rock " Clarkson music. Boston, Toto that $^!t€.

• Like 1

this song makes my skin crawl and the video is like someone has puked in your eyeballs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk