• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

I said i wasnt going to do it, but here we are.

Ran across a zodiac super sea wolf 53 compression at a price I couldn't turn down so I grabbed it. Should be here next week.

I had really planned on NOT buying any newer model watches until I had scratched my vintage itch, but vintage shopping is a royal PITA. Plus, I sold my Tisell hulk a while back and have been looking for a replacement green dial watch. The zodiac might be considered an upgrade.

a0f4f4c36d7c41c3fd8f8cba5580362e.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The green dial/bezel combo is a winner! I tried on my mates dads Rolex LV a couple of weeks ago and I'm really digging green watches right now.

:thumbsup:

I had been wanting a Steinhart titanium 500 premium, but.....this zodiac just spoke to me. plus, its green. ive been missing a green dial since i sold my tisell green dial/bezel.  the tisell was basically a submariner clone so the zodiac is a little different, but thats ok...i still have my blue tisell and steinhart rose gold ocean one for when i want the sub feel...only need so many sub homages anyway.