• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

What Other Interests or Collections Do You Have?

JoT

On 03/03/2021 at 00:00, Wowbagger said:

Thread resurrection....

I have too many bicycles.

I had, but I've cleared most of them, keeping 2, and still 1 (Brompton) to go. Fancy one of these,

Pedersen.jpg

Last time I looked they were around £1500.

4 hours ago, Paul OHora said:

Vinyl albums from the 1970's onwards 

Hey Paul, fancy meeting you here? - Not a vinyl man myself, but love my music - What sort of bands do you like? - I grew up with Thin Lizzy & Horslips, & still love Prog, from the old Genesis era, up to the more current bands like BBT QI & Haken ... Paul

22 minutes ago, PaulBoy said:

Hey Paul, fancy meeting you here? - Not a vinyl man myself, but love my music - What sort of bands do you like? - I grew up with Thin Lizzy & Horslips, & still love Prog, from the old Genesis era, up to the more current bands like BBT QI & Haken ... Paul

Never could get into prog rock mate,more of a Bowie,Stones,Clash man myself,also anything by Nick Cave or Tom Waits or PJ Harvey.I just love the sound of vinyl, listening to music on anything else just doesn't sound that good to me 

A large collection of anything related to garage bands from the late 1950's to current times, memorabilia, vinyl, tapes, family trees etc, etc. YouTube has been a huge help in furthering the search. Peru ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Can’t remember if I’ve shared this before but I am vice chairman of a club and have been collecting and showing old Stationary engines for years , this one weights in at 2 1/4 ton built in 1909 and is rated at 10hp , runs on paraffin and needs a blow lamp to start it , I’m the second owner from new 

184FD7F7-2409-4D93-B08E-0D6B5F3EA25C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anything Playstation related. I have over 500 PS4/PS5 games, and lots of memorabilia.

Trainers. Trimmed down to about 60 pairs, half of which have never been, or ever will, be worn.

Hot hatches. I've owned many over the years, but right now own a modded 140i. It is the ultimate hot hatch in my opinion. None of your modern 2 litre 4 pot point and shoot nonsense.

On 03/04/2021 at 19:44, Hotbulb said:

Can’t remember if I’ve shared this before but I am vice chairman of a club and have been collecting and showing old Stationary engines for years , this one weights in at 2 1/4 ton built in 1909 and is rated at 10hp , runs on paraffin and needs a blow lamp to start it , I’m the second owner from new 

Safety first. :huh:

I had a lister driving a generator at my old house, but I cheated and rigged up a Honda GX140 as a "Donkey start", especially good for cold winter mornings.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Besides watches my only other significant collection is music. Vinyl, cd and cassettes. All sorts of stuff really. Mostly metal though. Just like having a large library of music to choose from every day. Couldn't ever get rid of them all, they really are my pride and joy. You see a lot of people offloading their collections at the moment and going completely digital. Just couldn't imagine it.