• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
WRENCH

Is this an offer you can't refuse ?

No I could refuse it, reminds me of when I was a kid you could buy a clear resin kit and put things in a mould to make a paperweight, about as tasteful as this watch.

Apparently Jacob & Co watches are popular with members of the sport community. Must be the horological equivalent to a mullet hair do.

• Haha 1

I like it! sorry..  but perhaps worth £1500 max, not £270,000!! I love clock work music boxes and automatons so I am drawn to this, I wont however be selling my house to purchase this! you can also buy the hand crank version of the music box for £9.99 and maybe glue that to your wrist with a casio?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Godfather-Wood-Music-Box-Mechanism/dp/B07GYTM4B7/ref=asc_df_B07GYTM4B7/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=327240516871&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5101877539741959973&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9046083&hvtargid=pla-663410035844&psc=1

5 minutes ago, no8yogi said:

I like it! sorry..  but perhaps worth £1500 max, not £270,000!! I love clock work music boxes and automatons so I am drawn to this, I wont however be selling my house to purchase this! you can also buy the hand crank version of the music box for £9.99 and maybe glue that to your wrist with a casio?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Godfather-Wood-Music-Box-Mechanism/dp/B07GYTM4B7/ref=asc_df_B07GYTM4B7/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=327240516871&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=5101877539741959973&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9046083&hvtargid=pla-663410035844&psc=1

My wife has just ordered that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WRENCH said:

My wife has just ordered that.

the watch or the music box :astonished-face:

11 minutes ago, no8yogi said:

the watch or the music box :astonished-face:

Music box, she already has a Casio. :laughing2dw:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love the concept of it but couldn’t watch the whole video because of the very annoying person presenting it.  

When will these people realise to list to sell a watch actually show the watch not you rambling on about it while the watch sits on a table in front of you where the viewer can hardly see it.

Well I was going to buy one ( after remortgaging mine and several relatives houses) but the charm of this man put me off.

I'm not keen on the "Godfather" theme (it would have been better if they'd chosen a Jazz icon or classical composer perhaps) but, as a concept, I love it!  Fabulous design, awesome engineering and not as expensive as I expected it to be.