UK Watch Forum banner

619 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Roger the Dodger 
#1 ·
Hi I'm new to the The Watch Forum, I retired early after 40 years in engineering the last 30 spent working on North Sea platforms. I love my watches having owned around 6 Rolex's and a Titanium Omega Planet Ocean. Unfortunately I'm a flipper and every time I flip I say that's the last time but it never is. I've recently taken ownership of a used 2019 Bremont Alt1-C PB it's a beautiful watch which I hope will put an end to my flipping... :biggrin: . I'm not one of those purists who claim a decent watch has to contain an in house movement, many don't, you buy a watch because you like it and want to wear it unless you're a flipper like I used to be.... :yes:

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Watchuseek is, as I understand it, now run by a business. Here, it's run by the generosity of the owner, and the members who make donations to help keep it going. I understand it's all to do with bandwidth, which costs. Hence the need to have a hosting site and load pictures from there. The forums own gallery can be used for hosting pics for a small fee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.