• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Tenesmus

Extended shaft

I've been handed a somewhat unattractive Dolce & Gabbana watch here that needs a new movement. Ok, no problems, so I ordered a Y121E movement from AG Thomas. Looks identical, except the original has a shaft for the hands that's at least twice as long as the standard to make its way through the three layered face.

Would it have been made specially for D&G, or is this sort of thing more common than that? Any ideas?

Thanks.

Well you live and learn... that's very helpful, thanks. Any suggestions where I can get one? Cousins have them but there are a variety of reviews that are making me hesitate, and their T&Cs seem a bit... one-sided.

Thanks!

Let me have the height of your hour wheel and I will get it for you and post it off.

• Like 1