Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Igerswis

Sunday Modern (1990 -)

Recommended Posts

G Shock MTG:

 

13bb1de8fcbb43b2b9b30f34dc6d1619.jpg

 

The details on the dial are much sharper than the Rolex DSSD, but I’m guessing these weren’t applied by hand:

 

439a8e44531952400d83449f4e1d5bcc.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some bling for my brother's birthday bash.

60801402_136766740727905_812818142535142

Claimed to be the most accurate watch with a smooth second hand, it's not bad, 2 seconds in 15 weeks.

Used an old pic as it's not yet very bright here.  Have a good day!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After my passionate support of homages on the other thread, maybe I won't wear a homage today!  I thought I'd change the strap on my Cockpit Chronograph from the original navy blue to an aftermarket rustic looking leather strap I had bought for another watch and then didn't use.  Handily the buckle swapped over nicely.

48271206781_9e7e5d3e30_o.jpg

 

  • Like 13
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heading to Inverness to pick up my granddaughter who is coming down to stay for a week.

6-F5-F548-D-8-E90-498-B-BCAC-775-C559086

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Teg62x said:

Heading to Inverness to pick up my granddaughter who is coming down to stay for a week.

6-F5-F548-D-8-E90-498-B-BCAC-775-C559086

I miss the roads around there and towards Fort William. Favourite being Glenn Coe! The roads are in amazing condition with the markers warning you how sharp the corners are and counting you down to each one. Great fast roads to drive on and people pull over to let you past too. Completely the opposite of England and Wales lol.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, AlexC1981 said:

After my passionate support of homages on the other thread, maybe I won't wear a homage today!  I thought I'd change the strap on my Cockpit Chronograph from the original navy blue to an aftermarket rustic looking leather strap I had bought for another watch and then didn't use.  Handily the buckle swapped over nicely.

48271206781_9e7e5d3e30_o.jpg

 

That's weird, I just sent off for a similar strap, not sure which I will put it on either.  There must be some strong marketing at work on the watch-band front.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Ward, with the better logo

pGPmhZB.jpg

2 hours ago, Jet Jetski said:

Some bling for my brother's birthday bash.

60801402_136766740727905_812818142535142

Claimed to be the most accurate watch with a smooth second hand, it's not bad, 2 seconds in 15 weeks.

Used an old pic as it's not yet very bright here.  Have a good day!

I own the same watch in silver, and Bulova claim 9 seconds a year

Edited by Mrs Wiggles
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seiko with a bit of an American F1 twist for today’s double bubble.

48278592376_dee141c8bf_b.jpg

I don’t like working on machines you can get inside, somebody could shut the door and set it going.

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mrs Wiggles said:

Chris Ward, with the better logo

pGPmhZB.jpg

I own the same watch, and Bulova claim 9 seconds a year

OK, I am guessing they claim a maximum deviation of 9 seconds, looks like mine will be closer to seven, provided the colder weather through autumn and winter have no effect. I think I will leave it on BST as an experiment.  Are there any other watches with smooth second hands claiming better?

5 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

Seiko with a bit of an American F1 twist for today’s double bubble.

48278592376_dee141c8bf_b.jpg

I don’t like working on machines you can get inside, somebody could shut the door and set it going.

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

It's isolated and locked off with a padlock to which you hold the key, obvs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

large.15630948828295595769784864862809.jpg.af7cb02e63d8366b3e2ce213533f9975.jpg

1 hour ago, Igerswis said:

I miss the roads around there and towards Fort William. Favourite being Glenn Coe! The roads are in amazing condition with the markers warning you how sharp the corners are and counting you down to each one. Great fast roads to drive on and people pull over to let you past too.

You want to try them now, awash with convoys of campervans  speed cameras and unmarked police cars and bikes with the latest high tech stuff. I gave up on what were my favourite roads after months of a discriminatory policing policy to rid the roads of bikes, although I must admit the death rate was becoming a bit high, and the Scone based air ambulance seemed to spend most of its time there on Sundays.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BondandBigM said:

Seiko with a bit of an American F1 twist for today’s double bubble.

48278592376_dee141c8bf_b.jpg

I don’t like working on machines you can get inside, somebody could shut the door and set it going.

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

Better not take the p!$$ Out of anyone wearing a Steinhart then. :laughing2dw:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Traser Navigator while watching the cricket world cup final. Come on England!! be4af4af8c059555f4bd5070944b3e3f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Better not take the p!$$ Out of anyone wearing a Steinhart then. :laughing2dw:

Yeah, why anyone would pay 4 or 5 figures for a watch that looks like my Steinhart? :whistle: :biggrin:

w0fTEDCl.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WRENCH said:

Better not take the p!$$ Out of anyone wearing a Steinhart then. :laughing2dw:

As they say “the truth hurts”

As @Nigelp would correctly point out, they’re are no sentiments in law

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

 

Edited by BondandBigM
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

As they say “the truth hurts”

 

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

 

Milkshake off a ducks back. :wicked:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just couldn't resist strapping this one back on. Loving everything about this baby - neatness of design makes it wearable for casual everyday rather than exclusively a dress watch imho.9da7110c5f2220be7de57ffaad62f804.jpg

 

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...