• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Karrusel

Tuesday Tickers 16/07/2019

Morning :)

Well looks like summer has finally arrived, loads of sun yesterday and today looks like it'll be hotter may even get into the 20s.:beach:

Spinnaker Spence (Cal: NH35a)

Spinnaker Spence (Cal NH35a)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, I'm going to need a bigger cuff ...

It's the Breedlove Basher!  OK, so they called a watch 'inspired by the first man to reach 600 mph' The Rambler.  Either way.

IMG_20190716_062433868(1).thumb.jpg.bbea2b78e0110167aabb2c8643384af3.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Igerswis said:

Citizen Promaster:

eb51b4f85bea9f974cbe66541d72b9f9.jpg

what time is it ?  35 to 60 !    ok I can see whats going on but why not put the 0 depth at the '12' position and calibrate for 60 meters ? Bonkers, but so bonkers it might just be brilliant ?:tongue: not as if anyone will get it wet anyway. :laugh:

this for the last couple of days , lots of pre holiday pottering then back to reality early next month - taking a couple of months off and moving to Scotland may have been the best decision I have made in years :thumbs-up:

45271579762_242675a2be_z.jpg

old pic - just cos I have so many of them 

• Like 5

Morning, Favre-Leuba Sea King. With in house caliber 253 twin barrel. Thanks to Tamoz61 for identifying the movement. Watch has a very military feel to it despite the batons. With the 30mm dia. Long lugs and large winding crown.

85fc386610d14282e9531586e24c7abc.jpg45749c97c9ec8c79b6a16b9b96ae6a16.jpg44bc4bcfcf54741251bfe3c085acfb0d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like 12

what time is it ?  35 to 60 !    ok I can see whats going on but why not put the 0 depth at the '12' position and calibrate for 60 meters ? Bonkers, but so bonkers it might just be brilliant ?:tongue: not as if anyone will get it wet anyway. :laugh:
this for the last couple of days , lots of pre holiday pottering then back to reality early next month - taking a couple of months off and moving to Scotland may have been the best decision I have made in years :thumbs-up:
45271579762_242675a2be_z.jpg
old pic - just cos I have so many of them 

Yes takes a bit of getting used to, almost like a GMT hand. Thankfully it’s bright orange and easier to remember not to use that hand lol
  • Like 2

I've missed this, been on holiday in a caravan so no uploads ... some lovely watches and love the white dials :thumbsup:

This one today :sun:

I4sHAxt.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PC-Magician said:

Seiko LordMatic 1971 with both day and day functioning correctly in every aspect.

IMGP0003.jpg

Bloomin lovely!

:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2