• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Stan

Senior what?

There will soon be more "Bugger All" members than regular members.

Can I join if I pretend to know bugger all ? Some say I don't anyway. :D

• Like 1

Mike,

I think ericp is number 4, Andy will be 5. I reckon you are number 6? Sargon will be number 7.

I think that's how it falls, if all who expressed an interest join that is!

Boy, that was hard work :o

Take care,

Stan. ;)

• Like 1

Roy,

Of course you can join :D But pretending you know "Bugger All", I doubt you get away with that! Are the people who doubt you Horologists or bin men? That may be significant. ;)

Take care,

Stan.

• Like 1

I think it was me that started the numbering, sorry. Seems to have stuck now though!

Roy I agree with the rest you are the boss, gaffer, main man, top bloke, etc etc. but remember we all know bugger all! :D

Paul the only thing that excludes you is knowing considerably more than bugger all!

Remember a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Better to play it safe and know bugger all!

My dad always said I know bugger all about nuffin!

Hey wait a minute isn't that a double negative, bugger! :lol:

Hey just noticed I'm over 200 posts WoW.

I'm still below 100 on TZUK where it all started for me, must go to prove something.

Although what it proves I don't know (of course) ;) .

Mike,

Good on ya! I saw the Prisoner the first time round (1967), shows how old I am! <_<

I think we should dump the number thing, if everyone agrees?

I don't give a bugger what number I am, it's good to be amongst such people, that's all. We are all equal, I think?

The membership shall decide ;)

Take care,

Stan.

• Like 1

Stan,

I don't give a "bugger" either way, it just came to mind with all the talk of numbers. I'm happy to go a long with the majority. If we keep the numbers we could set a target then form a breakaway forum for all us "buggers" :o Only joking Roy :ph34r:

MIKE..

Roy Help, how do you do a poll thingy? (as if we'd know).

We need to determine whether we have membership numbers for our bugger all cliub and none of us know bugger all! :lol:

Mike,

I'm going to be a boring t...... where's the asterisk key? There! T***, did you see the Prisoner?

I loved this when I was a kid but I'm worried about Paddy Mc Goohan, I think he's lost the plot! :rolleyes:

But I love him (not literaly).

Bloody hard B..... s***, lost it again, B*****, and quite clever.

I'm not into numbers, realy :D

Take care,

Stan. ;)

• Like 1

Sorry Stan,

It was a bit before my time I only know of it because he drove one of my favourite cars in it, a Lotus 7.

Do you realise we have filled up 5 pages of bugger all :huh::huh::huh: .

MIKE...

Mike,

Lotus 7, BRG with yellow nose cone, drooooool.

The mut's.

One of my lecturer's had one in '69, *******!

OOps, shut my mouth!

I can feel my mouth water at the thought, a motor bike with four wheels :o

Stay with that thought ;)

Stan.

• Like 1

Guest Gspotter

Hi guys,

I hill-climbed a Lotus 7 in the 80's. It was quite far removed from Colin Chapman's original design but it was a Lotus and not a Caterham. The performance was somthing else, because there so light and grippy there such a hoot to drive. You dont even need much power to have fun in one. The one i hill-climbed (which was my mates actually) had a John Wilcox prepared 1700 crossflow with about 140 BHP. Factor in the light weight and the tremendous grip and that thing would do 0-100 in 11 seconds! Last year i got to chance to drive a Caterham R500 round Anglesea. The R500 is basically the wildest Caterham money can buy, under 500 KG and 250BHP from an 1800 K series. With a power-to-weight ratio of about 500BHP per tonne (compared to just over 300 for a Ferrari 360) it eats anything for breakfast. In fact in the 70-90 dash its actually quicker than a Mc Laren F1! Oh and one final point, can you guys stop this f******* swearing please :lol: