• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Roger the Dodger

Error messages.

Anyone else finding that the site is slow to load sometimes? I get these messages several times a day. It usually clears after about 5 minutes. No other sites are affected, only TWF.

Untitled.jpgUntitled.png

• Like 3

yep i am rog and the smilies are a pain in the arse slow. 

ive thrown the towel in with emojis so slow i just do ;-) :-) :-( etc its confused @BondandBigM he thinks its code for bigm's husbands outside. 

i had to refresh for it to make that reply. 

On 23/07/2019 at 08:47, Roger the Dodger said:

Anyone else finding that the site is slow to load sometimes? I get these messages several times a day. It usually clears after about 5 minutes. No other sites are affected, only TWF.

Untitled.jpgUntitled.png

Yes, regularly. I thought it was my cr@p equipment. Not to worry though. Usually happens after I've added an emoji.

9 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Yes, regularly. I thought it was my cr@p equipment. Not to worry though. Usually happens after I've added an emoji.

dont bother just use :-(

I often can't open the forum, spinning wheels abound.:(

I have to go to another link and try TWF again. Strange issue.

I've deleted the new custom emoticons until I find a solution, maybe I added too many. The standard ones should load quickly now.

:thumbsup:

I have disabled a file scanner, I think it could have been this overloading the server.

• Thanks 1

I`ve just had the error message again, I reckon it`s an attack by Trump for those uncomplimentary things that were said about him in my WTF! thread  gozilla.gif.393981c2c7dd2aafac47f05a6c63ff7a.gif

:laugh:

I am finding the site very slow to load and constantly not wanting to refresh! Thought it was just my network, but all other sites seem to load instantly?