UK Watch Forum banner

Just In

1K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  mach 0.0013137 
#1 ·
Well with the AD's not ringing me bell, I felt the urge to get something else in the mean time. Had been looking at this for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger. It arrived today from Roy, and it is indeed a lovely item.

Having worn it all day since, I am delighted how it wears, and to be honest should really have tried one before. Very chuffed with this one, thanks again to Roy.

Richy

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

watch.jpg

See less See more
#3 ·
@Richy

Is that the ETA driven version?

If so, congratulations.

#4 · (Edited by Moderator)
Having worn it all day since, I am delighted how it wears, and to be honest should really have tried one before. 
Definitely, very comfortable on the wrist. :thumbsup:

@Richy

Is that the ETA driven version?

If so, congratulations.
is there something about the in-house movement I don't know about ? I have one of each, should I keep them in separate rooms ? :taz:

P.S. The "smiley" logo denotes ETA.

watch.jpg

Straight = in-house,

large.Tudor-Heritage-Black-Bay-Steel-79730-Review-Baselworld-2017-6.jpg.e31ae495f16c151c936c5502b460f283.jpg

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Definitely, very comfortable on the wrist. :thumbsup:

is there something about the in-house movement I don't know about ? I have one of each, should I keep them in separate rooms ? :taz:

P.S. The "smiley" logo denotes ETA.

watch.jpg

Straight = in-house,

large.Tudor-Heritage-Black-Bay-Steel-79730-Review-Baselworld-2017-6.jpg.e31ae495f16c151c936c5502b460f283.jpg
And the lovely rose (which, of course, should be pink) :biggrin:

Nothing wrong with the in-house version (my son, who has diver proclivities, is very happy with his) -- but the ETA one will be becoming more exclusive (relative term, of course).

Reactions: WRENCH
#13 ·
There is nothing wrong with the in house version, had this been the newer version I would still have bought it. The minor changes to the dial and the bracelet are only slight, but like everything we all like different things.

Does look good on leather, but I'm a bracelet guy (again something I prefer) so will stay as is. But agree it does look good on various combos!

A versatile watch.

#19 ·
Great purchase @Richy ,,, we have something in common in that both of us have owned a 300M (smooth dial) and one of these at the same time. And they are chalk and cheese in the way they wear and feel on the wrist. Interesting to hear which you prefer after you have spend some more time with this new one.

Have to say you bezel colour is the best of the bunch for me ... makes for a really classic looking watch.

BRAVO !!

:thumbsup:

#20 ·
Well with the AD's not ringing me bell, I felt the urge to get something else in the mean time. Had been looking at this for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger. It arrived today from Roy, and it is indeed a lovely item.

Having worn it all day since, I am delighted how it wears, and to be honest should really have tried one before. Very chuffed with this one, thanks again to Roy.

Richy

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

watch.jpg
Excuse me while I drool Tints and shades Electric blue Font Art Magenta

Attachments

Reactions: Richy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.