• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Mirafin

A Quick Hello

Afternoon All,

Just a quick hello from me, ive been browsing these forums for years whenever i need any info but have a question I havent been able to solve with a simple google search (ill post it in the appropriate place)

I've loved watched for years and although I can afford anything particularly expensive I do have a nice little collection of watches ive found interesting or that have some kind of sentimental value to me,

Off the top of my head the watches I currently own are..... (Apologies that I can remember all the model names/numbers)

Sentimental Watches

Fossil Speedway (18th Birthday present)

Armani Exchange (Gift for photographing my cousins wedding)

Laurens (Purchased from italy on my honeymoon)

Casio Waveceptor (Inherited from my step grandfather)

Hugo Boss Orange (Fathers day gift)

Longines (This is the one I need help with!)

Quirky Watches that I just took a liking too

Storm - Just liked the really chunky brown leather strap

A wooden watch - Because its a Wooden watch!!!

Chinese skeleton watch off ebay - Loved the look of it

Replicas (Please dont ban me!)

REMOVED

At the last count I actually had 20 watches so there are some that i've forgotten about, ill probably update this when I remember which ones im missing!

Despite all these though I actually wear a smart watch day to day as I use it for tracking steps etc (trying to loose some weight)

• Like 1

Welcome. Glad I'm not the only one wearing a sports/activity tracker day to day!

Looking forward to seeing your collection

Welcome to TWF, as Scott indicated replicas/fakes are a definite no no but lookie-likies (ie similar designs to other watches but with different brand names) while  frowned upon by certain members of the forum are ok...

A couple of Alphas  from  my collection

Alpha-Pair-DSC_0045.thumb.gif.be1e6862324477825031b527661fc2ed.gif

Which bare a certain similarity to this pair (also from my collection)...

OMEGA Railmaster,CO-AXIAL CHRONOMETER, cal.2403 27 Jewels.

1619170318_OMEGARailmasterCO-AXIALCHRONOMETERcal.240327Jewels..thumb.jpg.ca5fc65e9e3c6f2f967afed1e03fa653.jpg

Rolex Submariner 14060 cal. 3000 27 jewels, 1997 

1457092206_RolexSubmariner14060cal.300027jewels1997.thumb.jpg.2d9bc09ef1d74a29c89a57d6c98b0141.jpg

Each to their own I say  :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome!  It's good to see that you have a variation of watches.  As long as you like them, that's the main thing, I always say that.  

Cassie :king: