• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Richy

No more at present - CSOC

Having spent a small fortune over the last year, it is definitely time to put the brakes on. This is my current collection for the foreseeable future, with only the Hamtun Kraken H2 in white due in.

collection.jpg

h2.jpg

Edited by Richy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

But that leaves three empty spaces in your watch box! That's just not the done thing old chap :nono:  I insist that you purchase three more watches forthwith :biggrin:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, rhaythorne said:

But that leaves three empty spaces in your watch box! That's just not the done thing old chap :nono:  I insist that you purchase three more watches forthwith :biggrin:

Cheaper to buy a six watch box. :laughing2dw:

32 minutes ago, Richy said:

Having spent a small fortune over the last year, it is definitely time to put the brakes on. This is my current collection for the foreseeable future, with only the Hamtun Kraken H2 in white due in.

Like that Salmon pink Slava.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, WRENCH said:

Like that Salmon pink Slava.

So do I !

When I first joined, liked quite a lot of the Russian watches and had a few. (do miss Lampoc's updates etc)

All have been moved on, but not this as I really like it. This was one that was NOS from Ebay Italy. I think a few of us managed to get one. It was the watch only with no strap and was around £13, if memory serves me well. Hand wound watch but love it and will never shift it, a keeper !

Put it on a Vostok mesh which I think suits it well.

Richy 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, wrenny1969 said:

adorable and great symmetry :) well done.

Said the Bishop to the nun.

1 hour ago, Richy said:

This is my current collection for the foreseeable future.

Nonsense ..... That amazing collection is screaming out for a classic dialled watch on leather in the style of ;

Omega-Aquaterra/Longines-Conquest/Rolex-Oyster-pep/Breitling-Transocean-38/B&M-Baumatic/Omega De-Ville-prestige/Tissot-Visodate/Longines-Record

Now go and sit in the corner with a conical hat on and repeat this 100 times ; " I will not make rash and ill thought out statements on the Watch Forum "

:bash:

• Haha 1

nice set and can sympathise with no more spend :yes:, but it would bother me I have three free spaces in the box :) not all nice watches cost £1K + :thumbsup:

deano

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Said the Bishop to the nun.

Nonsense ..... That amazing collection is screaming out for a classic dialled watch on leather 

Don’t know if it’s just me, but as I have got older my preference has changed. I now only wear watches on a bracelet, don’t like leather, rubber etc...

weird?

40 minutes ago, Richy said:

Don’t know if it’s just me, but as I have got older my preference has changed. I now only wear watches on a bracelet, don’t like leather, rubber etc...

weird?

No ,, I do get that ,, but don't rule them out ,, "keep your hand in" try one on every now and then ! :thumbsup:

44 minutes ago, Richy said:

weird?

It could change in a couple of years. I've just ordered a load of leather straps to put on watches I always preferred on bracelets.

• Like 1