• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Scl

No idea re a Bulova astronaut.

Hi

I've inherited a Bulova accutron astronaut mark II, serial number on back and letters N0, hallmarked 750.  Almost identical to below.  I have absolutely no idea about it.  It’s quite striking but would love to know more about it.  Any advice or information would be very much appreciated!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bulova+accutron+astronaut+mark+ii+gold&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiq7OzvpoLkAhWwSxUIHd62A2EQ_AUoAnoECA0QAg&biw=1024&bih=643&dpr=2#imgrc=7y5hhdhDdaAiSM

1 hour ago, scottswatches said:

Electric watches were high quality pioneers of better timekeeping

agreed, in 1972 an omega cone was 50 quid 50 quid! or 25 percents more than an Omega Speedmaster mechanical. 

and thats before the bar stools in europe double prices over night with decimalisation 

sorry meant bar stewards

4 hours ago, Scl said:

Hi

I've inherited a Bulova accutron astronaut mark II, serial number on back and letters N0, hallmarked 750.  Almost identical to below.  I have absolutely no idea about it.  It’s quite striking but would love to know more about it.  Any advice or information would be very much appreciated!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bulova+accutron+astronaut+mark+ii+gold&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiq7OzvpoLkAhWwSxUIHd62A2EQ_AUoAnoECA0QAg&biw=1024&bih=643&dpr=2#imgrc=7y5hhdhDdaAiSM

i bought one,  still have it and it runs.   the accutron collectors seem to have disapeared from this perticular forum.    i'll be happy to know what they are worth now.     i paid $ 600 bucks five years ago.  vin

Thanks! And sadly i do indeed remember Betamax...!   Not sure whether to keep or sell. It’s not something I’d wear. Any idea where I should go to sell it?