• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Jet Jetski

'VAR' moments: what makes you feel like ...

you just had a goal disallowed for handball in the build up?

For me, seeing a nice vintage watch with an unmarked dial :clap:, then finding it ships from Argentina or India :sadwalk:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As a Leicester fan, who would have lost a game last week if VAR hadn't ruled out a goal for Watford, then I like it!

So it is like buying a watch that 'just needs a battery', and winding it up to see it run beautifully.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Jet Jetski said:

you just had a goal disallowed for handball in the build up?

For me, seeing a nice vintage watch with an unmarked dial :clap:, then finding it ships from Argentina or India :sadwalk:.

I'm confused.  If VAR corrects something that is incorrect, surely that is a good thing and you should like it :thumbs_up:, but seeing something that looks tempting shipping from Argentina, Iran, Russia, North Korea or Islington :thumbdown: thereby raising doubts about it :huh: is obviously something not to like, so is a bad thing :sadwalk:.  So, do you want a bad thing to be a good thing, or that a good thing that could be a bad thing is, in fact a good thing :hmmm9uh:?  Or, do you mean we should have VAR to verify the bone fides of a watch shipping from a well dodge country/place?  In which case...er...what was I saying...er...?

:laugh:

So, don't know if this fits the bill, but for me seeing a really nice design of a perhaps lesser-known brand, checking the spec :thumbsup:, liking what I see :thumbs_up:...until...I see the price :sadwalk:.

• Haha 2

Seeing a watch I really like...............then...................Kickstarter.

Oh, and seeing a vintage bike on ebay that I want, and they're always in Penzance.

Edited by WRENCH
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jet Jetski said:

kickstarter-u-like 

Nothing wrong with the watches. I want them tomorrow.

• Like 1

ok, i was late to this party so i still got a discount - I was interested in the 'red 12' from the states but lost the link, that's just released

oh - origin watch company