• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Wanted CWC G10 955.114 screws for movement ring pair

Hi I am after a pair of CWC G10 (ETA 955.114/955.112/955.102) screws to secure the movement into the retaining ring, as currently doing a full rebuild and am missing a pair. Can anyone help locate a couple. Happy to pm or email, bjdeacon at ntlworld dot com. Happy to pay. Hampshire area for collection. Cheers Brian

Hi Simon, thank you very much for your offer of the screws, but, I have yesterday purchased a new CWC G10 Desert Storm and at the same time CWC are sending me a pair for my rebuild project (ETA 955.114 8H). Appears I have a pretty good relationship with the guys at Silvermans (Mal) as I have bought a few new ones this year.

On another note if someone has a mint (no case marks at all) CWC G10 1997 for sale I am very much interested.

I am not a watch dealer etc  but after a birth year watch for all 4 of my kids....for me to keep in my possession until handed down to them, and as i am EX Royal Navy enjoy the nostalgia wearing them...

Have good week end everyone.

#Deeks_CWC_Matlot