• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Do you like to wear a watch in the bath?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have hair, Honour ? Respect   

the reason that watches are rated to depths is that the pressure of the cold water actually helps tighten the seals in many case designs.  However the hot water would allow the case and seals to expan

every 2 weeks whether i need one or not or if ive been bitten by something and im itching 

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Cyclops930 said:

Good grief god forbid my Deep sea Dweller should get water on it. [emoji6]

d40114facb029e9caa5cd787a4b72169.jpg

It should be fine in the bath, it even has a gas escape valve, although I never heard anyone blame their watch before.

38 minutes ago, JELLI said:

I always take mine off I don’t like having a smelly wrist:huh:

Now my watch is loose enough to slide up and down far enough to wash underneath it, and of course 316 stainless steel is not notorious for going smelly, used for scalpel blades and the like, and of course most folk - me certainly - use liquid soaps or gels these days of one kind or another, so cleaning is not really a problem, but the irony is if I do bathe with a watch I *do* unclasp my watch afterwards to dry my wrist lol.

Edited by Jet Jetski
On 31/08/2019 at 18:48, Rotundus said:

Have not had a bath in years :mad0218:

Admittedly I remove horological bling when showering, shaving etc.

Would not having a shelf (and/or wall) mounted timepiece or three, in or about the ablution area, be a fine excuse to increment the chronological menagerie perhaps ?  Also removing the well dodgy habit of wearing your kettle when having an Eiffel me ol' china.

You're welcome :laugh:

Still not had a bath . Would love to know what I had been drinking though :whistling: