• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

30 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

The crystal is usually acrylic on Amphibias, and they're already pretty cheap. Agreed about the lume though, utter pants :laugh:

ok, that is the other option.....Saphire is what you will never get, though :-)

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 11:25, ziggy1024 said:

Just get an Amphibia, any Amphibia. But don't expect for a moment that you'll have just the one for long...

Yes and yes! The 'radio room' is pretty cool too.

Also, don't worry about the wobbly crown/stem it's how they come. Think I've had three and they've all been bomb proof!

Dead easy to modify them too - a bezel change literally takes 30 seconds and lots of options too

• Like 1

Now the long wait for delivery.
There is a vostok on amazon prime titled Amphibia but is actually a Komandirskie..

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Vostok Komandirskie Fighter Plane Mechanical Mens Commander Military Wrist Watch #531764 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CXR77RT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_UOYEDb5A96VFK

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk