• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
spinynorman

Landeron 48 calibration help

Does anyone know how to calibrate the second timer on a Landeron 48? It starts ok on 2 o'clock button, stops on 4 o'clock one. Another push on 4 resets it, but it goes back to 2, not 12. I've tried pushing buttons with the crown pulled out to time set position, but no luck resetting the timer hand.

Sounds like you need to remove second hand and refit at 12 , if it moves again it could be that it’s a little loose on the shaft. They need to be a good fit as the do fly back with quite a force  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, andyclient said:

Sounds like you need to remove second hand and refit at 12 , if it moves again it could be that it’s a little loose on the shaft. They need to be a good fit as the do fly back with quite a force  

I was afraid that would be the answer. I've just been playing with it some more and it goes back to a different place every time.

7 hours ago, spinynorman said:

I was afraid that would be the answer. I've just been playing with it some more and it goes back to a different place every time.

Sounds like it’s loose on the shaft then I’d say 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andyclient said:

Sounds like it’s loose on the shaft then I’d say 

Or there's something worn inside. I think it'll need professional help, it's way outside my tinkering grade.