• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Igerswis

WRUW - Monday 16th September 2019

Morning all, hope you all had a good one ... sk007 for me .. seen better days but a great work horse and looks rather nice on the super oyster today me thinks :drinks:

YnFQDkN.jpg

• Like 8

Morning,

Today this 1960s Patic-Swiss, maker unrecorded and runs on a 15j Unitas 6310.

One of my watchmaker’s periodic “special deals”, bless ‘im.

Regards.

Patic-Swiss 1 v.2.jpg

Patic-Swiss Unitas 6310 2 v.2.jpg

• Like 5

One I dont think you see very often, new Titoni Cosmo (The dropped the king) blue dial.

rPgw2QRl.jpg

IAW1PtHl.jpg

Love the name, cant help but think of Cosmo from Seinfeld or jamiroquai cosmic girl :laugh:

• Like 6

My newbies again..

NEWGATE  (Myota Quartz movements)

NEWGATE-RED-XII-DSC_0011a.thumb.gif.cecd77864195d20cf616c5fd36145b28.gif

NEWGATE-BLACK-XII-DSC_0010a.thumb.gif.f7a53152f2370ff91dbcb3e59dc1d510.gif

They tend to settle on the side of my wrist, probably due to the aftermarket straps I fitted them with, but I don`t mind, it`s a different view :biggrin:

• Like 5

Having sold my 86 sq quartz and the 7005 2000 with the a hem tropic dial. I liked it but like kev said @kevkojack quiet rightly the dial was goosed. Ive only got 1 watch at the mo this....(im hoping to bag a 1977 king seiko quartz though)3d5370274ed18d94c4f897fd137b964a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ZenArcade said:

One I dont think you see very often, new Titoni Cosmo (The dropped the king) blue dial.

rPgw2QRl.jpg

Loving this .... great proportions esp the longer hands ... did you get it New ? If so where can these be got ( assuming there is still no UK AD ) ... a bud of mine is drooling over this watch .... 

1 hour ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Loving this .... great proportions esp the longer hands ... did you get it New ? If so where can these be got ( assuming there is still no UK AD ) ... a bud of mine is drooling over this watch .... 

Thank you. It’s a very nice watch, very comfortable to wear.  There is a bracelet option but I didn’t bother as I don’t usually wear a watch on a bracelet.  No, there is no AD in the UK that I am aware of yes, I got it new.  PM me and I can point your friend in the right direction to buy one.