• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Roger the Dodger

Back for a few weeks...

We came home today, and I feel really proud to be able to tell you all that I passed through duty free without even looking at any watches. In fact I didn't even go anywhere near them. Dearly Beloved even asked me if I would like to have a few minutes alone in the boutique, but I just walked past and sat down and read my Kindle. We're back to Portugal for Christmas, and I haven't even thought of asking Santa for another one. I really think I may be cured. :thumbs_up:

7 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

We came home today, and I feel really proud to be able to tell you all that I passed through duty free without even looking at any watches. In fact I didn't even go anywhere near them. Dearly Beloved even asked me if I would like to have a few minutes alone in the boutique, but I just walked past and sat down and read my Kindle. We're back to Portugal for Christmas, and I haven't even thought of asking Santa for another one. I really think I may be cured. :thumbs_up:

There is no cure,just periods of remission :watch:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mcb2007 said:

Now you're all better ,Rog you can give me that crappy old GMT you don't need anymore.

I didn't even look at the crappy offerings in the 'in flight' magazine either....I must have it really bad...:wink:

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I didn't even look at the crappy offerings in the 'in flight' magazine either....I must have it really bad...:wink:

There is something very wrong here.... 

• Haha 1

I'm with @Roger the Dodger on this one.

And with a bit of luck if things go according to plan I'll be doing the same sort of thing shortly. 

Get up when we wake and sleep when we are tired. A watch won't be required. 

:biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 22/09/2019 at 08:11, sparky the cat said:

Roger

'Back to Portugal' suggests this is a regular occurrence :beach:

Yes...we try to go at least 3-4 times a year...and the visits are getting longer. The last one was for 3 weeks, and we shall be there for a month over the Christmas period. A month next June and September are already booked. :beach: :toot: