• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Just now, JonnyOldBoy said:

The Speedmaster Racing is a classic and the last in its lineage because Omega in their wisdom no longer produce a Speedmaster "date" iteration. You sir have acquired in my humble opinion one of the best two colour combinations of this model. Bravo....

Thank you I having been looking for this color combo

• Like 1

Just got this save the ocean Samurai which I had been looking at for a few weeks before giving in.
Have to say I love drilled lugs so off came the bracelet and I have tried on a few straps.
It's hard to capture how good the dial looks with my phones camera. See if you can spot the shark fins :-)
The bezel also is a highlight for me with it's applied sections.
I have been hankering after a Samurai for a few years now and I'm very pleased I got this.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

c7f5259859b4d3093e2f61b9b159740b.jpg

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

• Like 2