• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Marcin

timex marlin repair

My work colleague gave me a vintage non-runner timex marlin. You can't wind it and date does not change. When you shake the watch the second hand will move for several second than stop. The watch is in a good cosmetic condition.

Where can I have it repaired in London or Kent? What will be the cost of it? Is it worth doing? Maybe there is someone on the forum who repair vintage timexes?

hi, i can repair, over 28 years experience, feedbacks on a marketplace can be provided, small price for work.

only one problem i'm not from UK, but i repaired more watches that i received from UK trough parcels from post(you will wait 8 days delivery) price it's worth it.

if are interested, contact me.

Hi, Ilford Essex, here. 45 Years, At the Clock and Watch Benches. Shout, if you need me.