• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
d13avo

Dan Henry 1970

Just thought I'd share this here. I have been looking at the Dan Henry 1970 diver ever since it was released but could not decide on the grey 40mm or 44mm so did not pull the trigger, then totally forgot all about the watch. About a week ago this watch popped back into my mind so logged on to the Dan Henry website where I found the 1970 diver in grey 40mm was out of stock but the 44mm was still available so that solved my dilemma and I placed an order. Anyway the watch arrived today and for the cost of this watch it's great but what has made it even more great is that that the number I have received out of the 1970 pieces made is the time I was born. How weird is that, can't believe it, so I told the Mrs that this watch purchase was fate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

yes fate - what time were you born? 

Looking forward to a pic as well.

Enjoy it :thumbsup:

Edited by wrenny1969
  • Like 1

Nice watch and great value for money. Their 1962 panda and evil panda chronographs are so nice but mineral glass on them is a deal breaker for me:(

• Like 1

My non-WIS mate bought one of these on my recommendation and he's well pleased with it. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, d13avo said:

Just thought I'd share this here. I have been looking at the Dan Henry 1970 diver ever since it was released but could not decide on the grey 40mm or 44mm so did not pull the trigger, then totally forgot all about the watch. About a week ago this watch popped back into my mind so logged on to the Dan Henry website where I found the 1970 diver in grey 40mm was out of stock but the 44mm was still available so that solved my dilemma and I placed an order. Anyway the watch arrived today and for the cost of this watch it's great but what has made it even more great is that that the number I have received out of the 1970 pieces made is the time I was born. How weird is that, can't believe it, so I told the Mrs that this watch purchase was fate.

Pictures man,we need pictures :thumbsup:

On 09/10/2019 at 20:18, wrenny1969 said:

yes fate - what time were you born? 

Looking forward to a pic as well.

Enjoy it :thumbsup:

I was born two minutes to one in the morning, so 12:58 and I'll try and upload some photos.

IMG_3883IMG_3887

• Like 2