• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Jersey1965

Parker’s Sheffield

After deciding to have a revamp and with not having a big budget due to getting married and the wife’s 50th, I contacted Parker Jewellers about buying one of my omegas. Not only did they offer a great price (400 more than Watchfinder) but the money was in my bank the day they received my Aqua Terra. I then decided to get a quote to trade my Breitling Colt Quartz against a 2013 mint Breitling Seawolf. After sending them the Colt they emailed a value ( only 100 less than I paid in 2016) the deal was done and the said Avenger is on its way! I can’t praise them enough for very fair offers and no haggling once they received my watches. If your thinking of selling or trading give them a go, there’s some great vintage pieces on their website. A great company to deal with, can’t recommend them enough! Meanwhile can’t wait for this to arrive

DF24683E-2875-418F-9356-5BD3DEFD4629.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

hi. nice heads up , sounds like  good deals , worth remembering for a out/ sales quote if I need one  as they are my neck of the woods , they have some nice stock as well, a JLC reverse caught my eye .

nice breitling too, n joy

deano

• Thanks 1

Lovely. Also like Parkers as I've bought a couple of great watches from them.  Enjoy the watch as its a great example of Breitling. 

• Thanks 1

On 23/10/2019 at 21:05, Jersey1965 said:

After deciding to have a revamp and with not having a big budget due to getting married and the wife’s 50th, I contacted Parker Jewellers about buying one of my omegas. Not only did they offer a great price (400 more than Watchfinder) but the money was in my bank the day they received my Aqua Terra. I then decided to get a quote to trade my Breitling Colt Quartz against a 2013 mint Breitling Seawolf. After sending them the Colt they emailed a value ( only 100 less than I paid in 2016) the deal was done and the said Avenger is on its way! I can’t praise them enough for very fair offers and no haggling once they received my watches. If your thinking of selling or trading give them a go, there’s some great vintage pieces on their website. A great company to deal with, can’t recommend them enough! Meanwhile can’t wait for this to arrive

DF24683E-2875-418F-9356-5BD3DEFD4629.jpeg

I "remembered"! this post..

I was looking to "treat" myself with a nice watch for Christmas..i fancied a "particular" watch...had a look online, saw a few examples, a bit overpriced..then I thought! Ahh ! Parkers! 

Looked on their website (pre-used as the watch I wanted was discontinued) they had a good example of what I wanted, at a good price...Being a bit "strange" ! I love 0% interest free credit...(maybe it justifies  to myself not paying out a lump sum upfront! )...anyway..I asked if they do it on interest free for a year or 6 months with a decent deposit ( I had the money to pay for it...as I say though! I like interest free!)...they were very prompt answering my e-mails...said sorry, we dont do it with reduced watches...no worries I said........I did like the watch...was agood price...but...! I just didnt want to pay it!

I had a brainwave! Asked for a £100 off  (it had already been reduced by £300..or was it £200?! ) in their sale...I was quite surprised to get an email back saying OK!

I was well pleased! As I say the watch was already reduced, in their sale...the price was the best I could see online (before the sale price too!)..so to get an extra ton off.....made my weekend!

Cheers!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, marley said:

so to get an extra ton off.....made my weekend!

if you don't ask you don't get so well done, pictures when it comes :thumbsup:

deano

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, deano1956 said:

if you don't ask you don't get so well done, pictures when it comes :thumbsup:

deano

But of course!

1 hour ago, marley said:

I "remembered"! this post..

I was looking to "treat" myself with a nice watch for Christmas..i fancied a "particular" watch...had a look online, saw a few examples, a bit overpriced..then I thought! Ahh ! Parkers! 

Looked on their website (pre-used as the watch I wanted was discontinued) they had a good example of what I wanted, at a good price...Being a bit "strange" ! I love 0% interest free credit...(maybe it justifies  to myself not paying out a lump sum upfront! )...anyway..I asked if they do it on interest free for a year or 6 months with a decent deposit ( I had the money to pay for it...as I say though! I like interest free!)...they were very prompt answering my e-mails...said sorry, we dont do it with reduced watches...no worries I said........I did like the watch...was agood price...but...! I just didnt want to pay it!

I had a brainwave! Asked for a £100 off  (it had already been reduced by £300..or was it £200?! ) in their sale...I was quite surprised to get an email back saying OK!

I was well pleased! As I say the watch was already reduced, in their sale...the price was the best I could see online (before the sale price too!)..so to get an extra ton off.....made my weekend!

Cheers!

That’s great I’m glad the tip was useful, I would definitely use them again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Wiggles said:

having visited Sheffield, I am surprised there is anywhere that sells such watches

They Have a boutique in London as well! You don’t have to visit Sheffield, just their website

• Like 1