• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
BigTT

Incoming... First watch for the collection

Hi all, 

I've had a Hugo Boss dress watch for the past decade which was bought for me for my 10yr wedding anniversary. Whilst I love it, it was never a Swiss made watch so I always had the intention of buying something else in years to come. 

That time has now arrived and although I never expected to be buying a tag, I really love it, especially the blue (my favourite colour). It came boxed with receipts, warranty card, instructions etc.. Plus stainless Steel bracelet that I need to resize and replace as I don't care much for the nato band. 

No scratches or marks on the face and I think I got it for a fairly good price (£600) considering the cheapest one in Europe is over £900. I won't be selling it so it matters not, its more the fact I felt I got it for a good price whilst loving the way it looks.

I can't work out how to post photos direct onto the page but uploaded a few via imgur... 

Edit - it won't let me upload on imgur so if anyone can let me know how to post pics I'll upload them on here. 

Let me know what you think 

Edited by BigTT
  • Like 1

Not sure. Trying to do it on mobile but it just won't let me? It wants me to download the app, register and then it'll allow me to see the link. I thought I'd done it but it just shows a broken link.

Mods, please delete thIs thread and I'll retry another time.

7 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

Why won't it let you upload to imgur?

use fb via a laptop its all fb is fit for photo sharing...

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, BigTT said:

Not sure. Trying to do it on mobile but it just won't let me? It wants me to download the app, register and then it'll allow me to see the link. I thought I'd done it but it just shows a broken link.

Mods, please delete thIs thread and I'll retry another time.

Yep, imgur needs the app on mobiles.

12 hours ago, BigTT said:

Hi all, 

I've had a Hugo Boss dress watch for the past decade which was bought for me for my 10yr wedding anniversary. Whilst I love it, it was never a Swiss made watch so I always had the intention of buying something else in years to come. 

That time has now arrived and although I never expected to be buying a tag, I really love it, especially the blue (my favourite colour). It came boxed with receipts, warranty card, instructions etc.. Plus stainless Steel bracelet that I need to resize and replace as I don't care much for the nato band. 

No scratches or marks on the face and I think I got it for a fairly good price (£600) considering the cheapest one in Europe is over £900. I won't be selling it so it matters not, its more the fact I felt I got it for a good price whilst loving the way it looks.

I can't work out how to post photos direct onto the page but uploaded a few via imgur... 

Edit - it won't let me upload on imgur so if anyone can let me know how to post pics I'll upload them on here. 

Let me know what you think 

I also had problem trying to upload phots etc from my laptop/tablet... then someone suggested trying Tapatalk which if I can understand how it works it must be easy and had no problems since.:crazy5vh:

Hate Taptalk. They share all your info everywhere. I am on a couple of Ambulance forums and a few people have been caught out when making comments about their employer.

Until relatively recently, imgur used to let you upload through the website on mobile, but they've now removed that functionality to try and drive people towards their app. Thankfully the app isn't quite as awful as it used to be...

Bloody hell who would have thought it you post something on the interweb thingy and it gets shared all over the shop.  :sign_wtf:

• Like 1

On 30/10/2019 at 09:30, Richard734 said:

Hate Taptalk. They share all your info everywhere. I am on a couple of Ambulance forums and a few people have been caught out when making comments about their employer.

Do you collect ambulances as well then ?

• Haha 1