UK Watch Forum banner

WRUW Monday 25th

2K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  julian2002 
#1 ·
Good morning, Seiko SKX007 have a great week all!

6FoAmBC.jpg

See less See more
#5 ·
Morning,

Today, it'll be this 1960s Parker auto with its 25j PUW 1361.

There are several possible makers recorded, but so far I've never been able to find a convincing home for this one, with the absence of "Swiss-made" combined with a German movement.

Possibly imported from Germany and distributed by Saul Parker (Parker Watch Company) of NY who registered a Parker brand name (amongst many, many others) but there's no import code on the movement, so that remains pure speculation.

Regards.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Watch Analog watch Clock Material property Natural material

Attachments

#22 ·
j7qLx0r.jpgmy gloomy day watch. Miserable day happy watch.
Very nice I likey :yes:

Got my grail watch last week so this hasn't actually been off my wrist for most of the intervening time that I've been awake.

I can't see my other watches getting much of a look in for a while either which is a shame as I just got a lovely little dressy Eterna that is fantastically comfortable to wear.

The stars aligned though and money, availability and permission were all in the right place at the right time so this just had to get in my watch box.

2-FCB88-AB-7-AD5-4080-A8-BC-A97-CDFE4-CE
Congratulations on your grail and very nice indeed :yes:

as for the rest of your unworn collection you could list them for sale/trade for us to give them a new home :whistle: I really need an orange monster

cheers

Sulie

#12 ·
K2 6000m blue dial

DSCF3659-1-1600x1200.jpg

DSCF3636-1-1600x1200.jpg

DSCF3642-1-1600x1200.jpg

DSCF3644-1-1600x1200.jpg

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
A couple of newbies....

TIMEX MIDGET TW2R45000 & 45100

Watch Brown Analog watch Product Clock

:biggrin:​

Attachments

#16 ·
Today I am wearing one of those awful watches certain people hate so much. Apparently the sapphire isn't real sapphire, the 316L stainless case is not steel, it's beautiful leather strap is probably plastic, the ceramic bezel is made out of something that isn't ceramic, and it's Miyota movement is possibly a cheap quartz movement made in a sweat shop in China.

gleKwhc.jpg

#20 ·
Got my grail watch last week so this hasn't actually been off my wrist for most of the intervening time that I've been awake.

I can't see my other watches getting much of a look in for a while either which is a shame as I just got a lovely little dressy Eterna that is fantastically comfortable to wear.

The stars aligned though and money, availability and permission were all in the right place at the right time so this just had to get in my watch box.

2-FCB88-AB-7-AD5-4080-A8-BC-A97-CDFE4-CE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.