• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Matt6r

Seiko SQ boxes

Hi all,
I have two seiko quartz, an A158 5059 and an A021 5000. I would like to place them in their original boxes. Can anyone advise which boxes these models should be in, or maybe have pictures of them? Thanks. Matt

I think I've got one or two Seiko boxes in my secret store (the garage!) so I'll see if I can find them and post a pic on here.  If they're suitable, you can have them FOC if it helps.

Hi Davey,

That would be awesome thank you. 

I've been collecting seiko for a while now and am just starting trying to match boxes up to them all. Happy to pay any delivery costs if you can send them to me.

Much appreciated. Regards. Matt

No problemo, and no need for the delivery costs either, it's all part of the service around here :laugh:

I'll have a look later, and if I can find any I'll post a pic on here.

• Like 1

I found two Seiko boxes, so here are a couple of pics:

20191125_175710

20191125_175736

The blue one is older, and slightly smaller.  Neither of them has got SQ branding anywhere.  Both have got their original cushion as far as I can tell.  The white one is from a fairly modern chrono, but as I've got no intention of selling it I'm happy to let that one go as well.  The blue one had a gold watch for Mrs P, and again that will never be sold so the box is not needed.

Let me know if you're interested in either or both of these mate.

Hi 

I'd love to take both please. A couple of my later quartz or automatics will snuggle down nicely in those. I'll pm you my address. Many thanks. 

Nigel- that's great info. Thanks.

On the look out for one of those now. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Matt6r said:

Hi 

I'd love to take both please. A couple of my later quartz or automatics will snuggle down nicely in those. I'll pm you my address. Many thanks. 

Nigel- that's great info. Thanks.

On the look out for one of those now. 

look on the bay there are a few, they are plastic with a nylon padded top and sq inside. I sold a mint t32 in one with papers for 40 quid so dont pay a lot. 

Edited by Nigelp

1 hour ago, Matt6r said:

PM sent, they are yours mate :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1