Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Igerswis

WRUW - Friday 6th December 2019

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Cyclops930 said:

Good moaning chap's emoji39.png

1926 today.


85f74403ac1c24092c1455d61806b982.jpg255fdc73eb899abeb94623950e694bbf.jpg

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk
 

That's a real beauty :yes: picking Mrs Turpinr's 1926 up this afternoon

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dreaming of Sunnier days with this pair now...

 

SAN MARTIN MM, SEIKO cal. NH36, 24 Jewels

San-Martin-DSC_0071-800.gif.2eebfc7e5fc6ec6b15628bb49ec85883.gif

 

PROXIMA SM, SBBN017 SEIKO cal.NH35A, 24 Jewels

Proxima-DSC_0070.thumb.gif.40a9642ea10e5334b5af75232c4a1363.gif

 

:biggrin:

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sulie said:

Morning all, got my Davey P watch on with another strap change :drinks:cheers again Dave

Nice one mate, looks good on the new strap :thumbsup:

New incoming again for me today - I'd resized it by taking out 3 links, but had to put one back in and make some finer adjustment on the clasp, now sitting perfectly on the wrist:

20191205_115436

I bloomin' LOVE this one! :yahoo:

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cyclops930 said:

Good moaning chap's emoji39.png

1926 today.


85f74403ac1c24092c1455d61806b982.jpg255fdc73eb899abeb94623950e694bbf.jpg

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk
 

At last! A Tudor I really love, and with a elegant hour hand!! :thumbs_up::laughing2dw:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just changed into my £22.50 Pulsar newbie from Amazon UK.  Difficult to get a good picture of the champagne dial.  I'll try again tomorrow.  :king:

Dw4oN3z.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Davey P said:

Nice one mate, looks good on the new strap :thumbsup:

New incoming again for me today - I'd resized it by taking out 3 links, but had to put one back in and make some finer adjustment on the clasp, now sitting perfectly on the wrist:

20191205_115436

I bloomin' LOVE this one! :yahoo:

Like that one Dave :yes: always looked at the one with luminous yellow/green second hand :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Like that one Dave :yes: always looked at the one with luminous yellow/green second hand :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, it's a beauty and I really like it.  I've not really captured the finish very well in my photo.  In real life it's a lot shinier and it "pops" in daylight much more than my poor attempt at a photo shows.

I must get a pic of this one next to my "similar" Seiko to show the differences :yes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...