• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
BlueKnight

Junior Sunday~ 8 December.

G Shock Rangeman Love the Sea and the Earth 2014:

3766a57e05564c77d922cd5a98e35f14.jpeg

Quite fitting as I found this last night and still trying to keep it warm and fed:

253349886121d530c81b96814ebf751e.jpeg

93865f313ecd02b58c55a31a712e809e.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Igerswis said:

G Shock Rangeman Love the Sea and the Earth 2014:

3766a57e05564c77d922cd5a98e35f14.jpeg

Quite fitting as I found this last night and still trying to keep it warm and fed:

253349886121d530c81b96814ebf751e.jpeg

93865f313ecd02b58c55a31a712e809e.jpeg

Hope it manages to pull through. Any sign of a nest? Hopefully one of the parents will find it once you've out a bit of food in it

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BlueKnight said:

O&W Cougar 

Great colour way.

Another opportunity for me to out-martial those who think my collection is rather Mickey Mouse.  70th Anniversary Rodent Explorer.

IMG_20191208_082327154_HDR(1).thumb.jpg.1b7f33e36b25bd7402645f535d022b9d.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

My first Hublot, and my first tantalum case

Hublot

First impressions?  The rubber strap is very comfortable and for a 44mm watch this wears well.  33-39 mm is my norm, so even a 42mm Speedy feels vast but this sits well.  Quality is good, and the styling of this one really appealed (though some of the later Big Bang designs do make a bit of sick come into my mouth).  It also has a feel to it that you know you are wearing something a bit different or exclusive.  That is subjective of course, and you can get the same feeling wearing a £200 gold watch too if you haven't had a gold watch before.  But I like this sleath design

• Like 11

49186629776_b5c8185deb_b.jpg First impressions?  The rubber strap is very comfortable and for a 44mm watch this wears well.  33-39 mm is my norm, so even a 42mm Speedy feels vast but this sits well.  Quality is good, and the styling of this one really appealed (though some of the later Big Bang designs do make a bit of sick come into my mouth).  It also has a feel to it that you know you are wearing something a bit different or exclusive.  That is subjective of course, and you can get the same feeling wearing a £200 gold watch too if you haven't had a gold watch before.  But I like this sleath design

Good to see another Hublot owner on here!
Hope it manages to pull through. Any sign of a nest? Hopefully one of the parents will find it once you've out a bit of food in it

No nest and it died an hour go despite my best efforts. Even the vet didn’t really want to help as they knew it was extremely unlikely it would survive.
  • Thanks 1

99.1 . . .

fmjqgTc.jpg

And, for the season  . . . .

(if you want to see a Swede show emotion, try playing him/her this :yes:

• Like 9

9 hours ago, scottswatches said:

Hublot

First impressions?  The rubber strap is very comfortable and for a 44mm watch this wears well.  33-39 mm is my norm, so even a 42mm Speedy feels vast but this sits well.  Quality is good, and the styling of this one really appealed (though some of the later Big Bang designs do make a bit of sick come into my mouth).  It also has a feel to it that you know you are wearing something a bit different or exclusive.  That is subjective of course, and you can get the same feeling wearing a £200 gold watch too if you haven't had a gold watch before.  But I like this sleath design

What's happened to the bezel looks like it peeling. 

30 minutes ago, Cyclops930 said:

What's happened to the bezel looks like it peeling. 

Sadly it is dinged at the bottom and that photo shows it at the worst