• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Nucejoe

Need cgs Number for oris 671 kif

The CGS number is needed to place order for hairsprings . Spares for vintage pieces used to come  with the CGS number printed on it's package.

I need the CGS number for hairsprings compatible with Oris 671 kif. Someone may have such old package or spot picture of one that disclose CGS for the said caliber and inform me. 

This would be of great help to me as my other option is a Royal pain in the neck.

Thanks in advance.    Joe

To keep my rather huge vintage Oris collection as genuine and original  as possible, I vibrate the original balance wheels with hairsprings.

I need about five hundered compatible hairsprings. Surely you understand cousines complete balance is hardly an option for me.

I wonder if cousines has such hairsprings in stock? I get lost navigating cousines site and so far have been unable to make a purchase from them .

Oris datasheet dose not mention the CGS. What other source may I  find such info in ?

Thank you for your response.  Regards joe