• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Jonesinamillion

Forum slow down....

23 minutes ago, Roger the Dodger said:

@Nigelp I'm beginning to wonder if you've been on the Creme de Menthe again, Nige....and why am I the 'bad' cop all of a sudden?  :baby:

no of course not i was being like contrary you are probably one of the few thats actually ok apart from me. 

4 hours ago, spinynorman said:

That'll skew the gender balance in more ways than one.

Happy Birthday. Though haven't you claimed to be 47 before...

yes i wanted to grow up but i was still 46, im a december 1972 

ive made it now i shall be grown up and sensible like rog now. 

• Thanks 1

It's how it always is, people come and go. You will likely see an influx in January with new people getting watches for Christmas. I myself wasn't on for about 6 months with work in the way and basically no interest in watches other than wearing for that period. 

I blame RWP . . . . .
Hes lost 20 stone and come back into russians as jetjetski

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

We are gona get done

• Haha 3

I belong to a few forums for different things and they're all going through a quiet spell at the moment. I have been busy doing things, travelling and the like, over the last few weeks and this time of the year I chat a lot with friends and family via skype or whatever. Most nights I now get a call. The other day my phone was ringing and it was a call from friends out on a Christmas get together, great for them, for me it was 5am in the morning!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

There is no slow down. It goes through lulls like a stephen king horror novel...the best is yet to come. Just as you begin to think of me as uncle nigel...i will bite you.

• Haha 3

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 13:28, Jet Jetski said:

I blame Obama #thanksobama

we are still finding the damage that idiot did illegaly.      vin

On 16/12/2019 at 18:14, Mrs Wiggles said:

My experience is that some members are intolerant of others tastes, and enjoy belittling someone  because they don't have the finances to own luxury brand watches.  Of course, I won't mention any names

That is just life, reflected on any Forum, sadly.

I heard a phrase the other day that I certainly relate to.  I am massively liberal, but micro intolerant.  What it means is that I don't care what gender/race/religion/sexuality/age etc you are, but if you wear trainers and a suit then I am not speaking to you!  A guy turned up at a party recently with a jacket that had PORSCHE written right across the shoulders.  I blanked him all night.  Macro Intolerant me!  I have similar shudders when I see Apple watches, or if someone tells me how many steps they have done (get a better hobby rather than counting steps is my stock answer)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Nigelp said:

Just as you begin to think of me as uncle nigel...i will bite you.

Uncle Nigel, can we... err...    What big teeth you have!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, scottswatches said:

That is just life, reflected on any Forum, sadly.

I heard a phrase the other day that I certainly relate to.  I am massively liberal, but micro intolerant.  What it means is that I don't care what gender/race/religion/sexuality/age etc you are, but if you wear trainers and a suit then I am not speaking to you!  A guy turned up at a party recently with a jacket that had PORSCHE written right across the shoulders.  I blanked him all night.  Macro Intolerant me!  I have similar shudders when I see Apple watches, or if someone tells me how many steps they have done (get a better hobby rather than counting steps is my stock answer)

I massively right wing and intolerant of liberals, however I share most of your dislikes. My original point is that there are members of this forum who look down on anyone who can't afford luxury brand watches. It's as if someone's passion for watches is less because they aren't as wealthy. Perhaps there should be an affordable watch section for people like me. Long term I believe this would attract more people to the forum  

I massively right wing and intolerant of liberals, however I share most of your dislikes. My original point is that there are members of this forum who look down on anyone who can't afford luxury brand watches. It's as if someone's passion for watches is less because they aren't as wealthy. Perhaps there should be an affordable watch section for people like me. Long term I believe this would attract more people to the forum  

I look down on you because your an idiot. Nothing to do with the value of your watches.

Want me to elaborate? Feel free to PM me.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

morning chaps im awaiting a vintage tropic a vintage nato and a vintage horween, we are united in one faith...you all know what i am talking about an it ain't horses or oranges. Most of the world would not have a clue. 

Image result for stephen king books

25 minutes ago, Igerswis said:

I look down on you because your an idiot. Nothing to do with the value of your watches.

Tried it, your settings won't allow PM's. So come on internet warrior, what is it ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Igerswis said:

it's You're, not your.  

Please don't throw insults around at other members.  This is a civil public forum.  Any issue with this please PM me or any other mod.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scottswatches said:

A guy turned up at a party recently with a jacket that had PORSCHE written right across the shoulders.  I blanked him all night. 

Just to be clear, that wasn't me, was it...?  :laughing2dw:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

4 minutes ago, scottswatches said:

don't know, i didn't talk to him :laugh:

You wouldn't need to talk to me, I'd be the one in the middle of the room waving my Porsche key in the air like a demented lunatic, shouting "look at me!".  Now does that ring any bells? :whistle:

• Haha 3

Just now, Davey P said:

You wouldn't need to talk to me, I'd be the one in the middle of the room waving my Porsche key in the air like a demented lunatic, shouting "look at me!".  Now does that ring any bells? :whistle:

As long as my wife didn't pull your keys from the fruit bowl :whistle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, scottswatches said:

maybe those that attend those kind of social gatherings should put in their watches instead? I wonder if there would be a correlation between the watch and the appearance of the expectant lady :huh::wicked::biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wrenny1969 said:

maybe those that attend those kind of social gatherings should put in their watches instead? I wonder if there would be a correlation between the watch and the appearance of the expectant lady :huh::wicked::biggrin:

Vostok????

47904-D4-C-1-E0-C-4-C8-A-AEF6-0-DDAB8-BC

Cartier??

E7671-BD8-6-B6-A-47-F6-A2-B6-8-C60121724

• Haha 3

If it was him in his blonde wig and skirt shed have blushed a bit. Who said shed i meant jensen interceptor sp the things drivin me crackers. She'd. See nowt quiet bout this forum

Rolex?
340?cb=20130715234042
I thought that was an advert based on my search cookies. Its not its just a fat woman.

maybe those that attend those kind of social gatherings should put in their watches instead? I wonder if there would be a correlation between the watch and the appearance of the expectant lady :huh::wicked:
At my last one they all had mondeos with merc key rings. Makes them look thrifty women like that in a man

• Haha 1

Tried it, your settings won't allow PM's. So come on internet warrior, what is it ?
Tactics mate