UK Watch Forum banner

Thanks To The forum

2K views 30 replies 28 participants last post by  WRENCH 
#1 ·
I would just like to say thanks to Roy for a great forum better than the rest by a country mile IMHO.

And I wish everyone a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year. :)

#5 ·
Agreed, merry Christmas and happy new year John and to everyone out there may you all get what you want :thumbsup:

And thanks to Roy for his continued hard work, we don't see it, its like a duck so serene and calm on a lake, but under the water its working like mad @mach 0.0013137 and @Roger the Dodger are the same...thanks for keeping them all in line lads.

#24 ·
Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to you all!

Festive regards,

Rog.

cheers rog ol' pal have a good one mate :thumbsup:

yes with a lot of forums dying due to facebottom, twatter or what ever they are called :laugh: , its good to be here and than Roy for the continued facility & support

merry Christmas everyone & happy new year ( with a bit of luck last year for full time work for me :biggrin: )

deano
and you Deano Lad, keep the home fires burning in Bronte land.

Seasonal salutations one and all :thumbsup:
merry christmas mate, its been a battle, but im sure we have been nationally influential :biggrin:

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
yes with a lot of forums dying due to facebottom, twatter or what ever they are called :laugh: , its good to be here and than Roy for the continued facility & support

merry Christmas everyone & happy new year ( with a bit of luck last year for full time work for me :biggrin: )

deano

#15 ·

deano
Agreed and here's to you sacking work :drinks:

#22 ·
I would just like to say thanks to Roy for a great forum better than the rest by a country mile IMHO.

And I wish everyone a very happy Christmas and a prosperous new year. :)
Ditto!

I haven't posted much lately, but, you are right, it is the best forum due to the lack of (a_seho_es)

Have a great Christmas and New Year to all on the forum!

#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
Merry Christmas to everyone on TWF and a prosperous New Year. Special mention to Roy, who hosts a great forum here. I only belong to one forum and it's TWF. Everyone is so friendly and will try to help out with any watch related questions and also have a laugh aswell. Friendly mods too! Don't worry, I don't intend to stop talking about Sir David in 2020. :tongue: A special thought goes out to all of those who have lost relatives or friends this year as it can be a tough time. Also, thinking of the emergency services who keep us safe all year round but work even harder at this time of year. Last, but by no means least, the armed forces, and the ones who aren't at home with their loved ones.

#28 · (Edited by Moderator)
Sorry I got to this thread a bit late - I was dealing with a certain member who shall remain nameless, who was reported for putting Christmas messages on the Watch Discussion section of the Forum... Tut tut, and slapped wrist, but I think we can let that one pass judging by the responses on here. :biggrin:

I myself will join the throng on this thread and wish every member of the forum a great Christmas and a happy New Year. Many thanks must be expressed to Roy, the other moderators, and those members who keep this space a lively, friendly and informative place to be. :thumbs_up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.