• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Migzy

It's been a while but....NEW IN.

Santa (the postman) bought a nice little early Crimbo pressie this morning. It feels like a long time since I bought a new watch (spring time) but I sold one the other day and felt it was only fair to but a new one :biggrin: . So a quick look at new saved searches on ebay and I was in luck. This has been on my wish list for a while and what a beautiful one it is.

HzObet4.jpgNYdo2TK.jpgvVBg8oz.jpg

A Rotary Les Originals Legacy automatic. Sellita sw200 movement and sapphire crystal. I dont like the bracelet so I've put it on a brown leather rally strap for now.

CmSMnjP.jpgmp5I2le.jpg4NxaiXA.jpg

Edited by Migzy
  • Like 9

41 minutes ago, Migzy said:

and what a beautiful one it is.

Nice one, I had an earlier model with an ETA movement, and it was an excellent watch, the only reason it went was because it was a bit on the big side for me. :thumbsup:

That's a beautiful Rotary. :thumbsup:

I've the Blue dial one, I actually liked the bracelet, but could just not get it sized to fit my wrists exactly as I would like, so have it on strap now.

I have three Rotary Les Originales, but mine are all Ronda Quartz. I managed to get all three at crazy low prices, either new or nearly new. The quality is outstanding. well done, excellent timepiece