• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Dilly

Buying new straps? Read this first.

Through Birthday and Christmas I've bought or received a lot of new watch straps recently. 

Just started using Cousins UK after a recommendation on here for some tools and other bits and pieces I've needed. Gutted to find they sell Nato straps at £2 to £4 and they are probably the wholesaler to Sniper Bay, George's Straps, Watch Gecko etc as the colour ways fabric type and thickness' are identical. I don't know what Cousins other straps are like leather etc but ill sure be making it my first port of call for anything I need in future. Gutted I've probably wasted £60.

Watch gecko are £20 for the seat belt Natos. Cousins are £3.95 plus vat!

Cheers

Both have good deals

i got some diver rubber straps for two pounds choice of colours

also a smart I think elasticated strap for 18

a lovely chunky black bracelet for 12 quid

all off gecko :clap:

just got to shop around

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dilly said:

Through Birthday and Christmas I've bought or received a lot of new watch straps recently. 

Just started using Cousins UK after a recommendation on here for some tools and other bits and pieces I've needed. Gutted to find they sell Nato straps at £2 to £4 and they are probably the wholesaler to Sniper Bay, George's Straps, Watch Gecko etc as the colour ways fabric type and thickness' are identical. I don't know what Cousins other straps are like leather etc but ill sure be making it my first port of call for anything I need in future. Gutted I've probably wasted £60.

Watch gecko are £20 for the seat belt Natos. Cousins are £3.95 plus vat!

Cheers

Good plug

Been buying from Cousins for the past year , highly recommend then

I take it I can't edit my post until I have xxx number of posts? This is exactly how Nazi Germany started

Highly recommend THEM