• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

WRUW - 7th January 2020 (also Omega/Longines review)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get your Speedmasters (or Moonphase) out for today’s WRUW!     Wearing my Speedmaster Moonphase today, at least until I hit the gym for a few hours. I put the Longines Master Collection Moonphase

Morning chap's [emoji12] The Speedy has been ousted by this young upstart today. Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

Computron today Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Morning,

Today it’ll be this Corso with a 17j Jeambrun PS 31 and ideal if you like “plain”.

Despite the lack of any “Swiss Made”, the most likely suspect would have been Viator SA who registered their particular Corso brand name in 1959 although with this one’s French-made movement, I’ve never been able to fully convince myself of that.

Regards.

Corso 2018 v.2.jpg

Corso Jeambrun PS31 2018 v.2.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Hi all, I hope the atmosphere weather where you are is better then it is up here in Scotland...

OMEGA Speedmaster PROFESSIONAL 3570.50.00, cal.1861 18 Jewels & BULOVA 96B258 Special Edition Lunar Pilot Chronograph

533001201_Moon-Watches4OMEGASpeedmasterPROFESSIONAL3570_50.00cal.186118JewelsBULOVA96B258SpecialEditionLunarPilotChronograph3.gif.b64ee6fa124d11a87b7f6648e26b85d8.gif

:biggrin:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1