UK Watch Forum banner

Just landed first CW

3K views 49 replies 17 participants last post by  apm101 
#1 ·
Just in from the CW sale and I'm very impressed with it.

Now how much can I get for it on ebay. [emoji16]

d74d61b3518a29804a6db5b185c6ecfd.jpg

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm with you, Nige...for some reason, they just don't click with me...and I have tried over the years. As ever, not a derogatory post, but just personal opinion, and to those that enthuse, wear with pride. :thumbsup:

#12 ·

• I'm with you, Nige...for some reason, they just don't click with me...and I have tried over the years. As ever, not a derogatory post, but just personal opinion, and to those that enthuse, wear with pride. :thumbsup:
absolutely rog they just leave me cold, boring nothing wrong just no soul in them for me a bit like getting a check up at the dentist, due care and skill etc but not that pleasant leaves a funny taste...you feel good but some how doubt things.

#38 ·
I'm not sure I agree with the pretty watches thing about CW. Their most popular seller is the Trident, by a big way. I have one of those. Or it was the biggest seller until the C65 came along, which I really like, especially the green / khaki C65 as mentioned above, which works great with the tan strap, I think it's a winner, bar the now not so new bloody logo! They change that logo and I'm sure the sales will go up.

I love the WT that Alan has as well, I think it's their best ever watch and a Johannes Janke special.

#39 ·
I'm not sure I agree with the pretty watches thing about CW. Their most popular seller is the Trident, by a big way. I have one of those. Or it was the biggest seller until the C65 came along, which I really like, especially the green / khaki C65 as mentioned above, which works great with the tan strap, I think it's a winner, bar the now not so new bloody logo! They change that logo and I'm sure the sales will go up.

I love the WT that Alan has as well, I think it's their best ever watch and a Johannes Janke special.
According to CW their sales have increased after every logo change.

#45 ·
Mine just landed, too. On a black pvd bracelet, not sure...

The watch is a cracker.
58a7baeebbdabf3261de750ebf75013a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cyclops930
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.