• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Igerswis

WRUW - Humpday 15th January 2020

Tag Heuer bullhead today with the 1887 movement:

6eb469c8c4153d8acf614b405160880d.jpeg

Got hold of a third Pomeranian; this is a sable coloured puppy that’s three months old. Named her Ghost after Game of Thrones series and hoping to breed her when she’s older with the male as Thai people love to buy certain dog breeds if they can afford it (Poms, huskies, corgis, chow chows, chihuahuas). The poorer people or people in the gutter end up with village dogs and mixed breeds so in a way the more affluent people here buy certain breeds as a sign of wealth and status.

cc59518a64d073470d4c9cbff29bcc54.jpeg

Project GTR has changed to Project C-HR lol. The daily runaround has been modified but a motorbike hit it the other day. Will have to make a thread of the car with updates if anyone is interested in that kind of thing:

a97920673536cdb211441edc1f851159.jpeg

73c30fdea9391df57b339816c0dda7da.jpg

76e6c8ce5484c010e5bf89608c833994.jpg

1b1fb536237f382f15ea99f76fc5bd4d.jpg

Feel free to laugh at the guy; he accepted full liability for everything. Road safety here is shocking; the amount of people killed everyday is horrifying and yet nobody’s attitude changes. They stay in the gutter and never want to get out of it. Quite similar to the chavs in the council estates in the UK to be fair.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Seiko Orange monster gen 1 today have a good midweek day everybody 

image.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

TW Steel Volante for me today - Yet another one that hadn't been worn for a while, waiting for a new battery, and now sorted:

20170602_142842

:thumbsup:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Igerswis said:

Feel free to laugh at the guy; he accepted full liability for everything. Road safety here is shocking; the amount of people killed everyday is horrifying and yet nobody’s attitude changes. They stay in the gutter and never want to get out of it. Quite similar to the chavs in the council estates in the UK to be fair.

Perhaps it's just clumsily worded but there isn't much humour to be found at the scene of an accident unless it's me out of touch. Nice watch though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Speedy112 said:

Not my picture ..but it’s what I’m sporting today.

8f742ba74f14165807ebc0caac89ffd1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the beach and weather ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps it's just clumsily worded but there isn't much humour to be found at the scene of an accident unless it's me out of touch. Nice watch though.

There is when it’s their own stupidity that caused it and given me a headache to get the car sorted out. I went to give him a slap but the Police were passing by and told me to calm down. No helmet, no insurance and no brains.....
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Vintage theme continues this week  with 
ANDORA 18 jewel German Uwersi movement

large.D7A441E0-ABF8-448D-B0E3-B67C53F150B1.jpeg.de42e5efc9935610df3e5747fbac1afe.jpeglarge.FA07B91A-BF7B-43A3-B37B-1405F6ABD931.jpeg.cdafa9c8dbdd9f96926075db1003b921.jpeg

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Igerswis said:

There is when it’s their own stupidity that caused it and given me a headache to get the car sorted out. I went to give him a slap but the Police were passing by and told me to calm down. No helmet, no insurance and no brains.....

That's more like it. Anger and frustration but no signs of laughter, as it should be :thumbsup: You seem to enjoy living in Thailand but as with anywhere you have to take the rough with the smooth. If you don't like it change it. If you can't change it accept it, If you can't accept it move. Life is too short to be angry all of the time.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Igerswis said:

I was wondering if he'd had the bucket on his head :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1