• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Roger the Dodger

The Freak!

Not many watches catch my eye these days, but this video about the Ulysse Nardin 'Freak' made me sit up and look. It's just so different, but I'll bet the price is freaky too....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I think I remember Producer Michael mentioning in one of his videos that he wound or adjusted his Freak the wrong way and knackered the watch! Ouch!!

8 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Not many watches catch my eye these days, but this video about the Ulysse Nardin 'Freak' made me sit up and look. It's just so different, but I'll bet the price is freaky too....

Yours for a mere £27500 Rodger. :yes:

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Cyclops930 said:

Yours for a mere £27500 Rodger. :yes:

Ah well...at least I can look at the videos every now and then....:laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

It's great! I haven't watched the vid - I am watching Chelsea - but they also have a newer range of, ahem, 'less' costly pieces, I have had one or two on the wrist and haven't wanted to remove them. UN is a brand I really enjoy.

I'd love to have a freak in my collection however the price is beyond even my twisted man maths and would result in instant divorce. I do own a Ulysse Nardin Dual Time with an 'el toro' style dial which is a work of art and my favorite implementation of a GMT complication. I'd love another UN, their chrono diver is lovely but again money is the gatekeeper. 

2-FCB88-AB-7-AD5-4080-A8-BC-A97-CDFE4-CE

• Like 3