• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Saturday 18th Jan - WRUW

scottswatches

47 minutes ago, martinzx said:

A beautiful watch on leather and particularly the bracelet IMHO! You must be very pleased Alan? 

Cheers Martin :thumbsup:

Thanks Martin. :thumbsup:

Very happy with it, much prefer it on the bracelet as it sits & feels much better now.

Will see how it performs when I travel close/over the ‘Hadron Collider’ in a few weeks time. :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Arrived today. I have wanted a vintage Timex at the right price for a while, then this came up on ebay. Terrible pictures, and almost no description. I took a punt and got it for £23. It's absolute mint, and working perfectly. 

0GhSKKX.jpg

4 hours ago, scottswatches said:

2020-01-18_08-40-27

My (latest) grail arrived yesterday.  36mm, auto, steel and gold, just what I wanted since I sold the 35mm quartz one I used to have

:inlove:

I know this watch divides opinion but not in this house

I love the Royal Oak, but that is never 36mm, is it?

• Like 8

6 hours ago, wrenny1969 said:

I like the artwork on the dial - have you ever tried that on mesh/ milanese? I think it would work, maybe :yes:

It's nice and bright, never thought of putting a milanese on it but the more i think about it, i think you might be right and it will look good, will try the next rotation, the date wheel is slightly off which i've been meaning to get sorted, will do one day, although it doesn't bother me to much.

• Like 2