• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
brummie1875

RLT Heads up

Some absolute crackers there. Some have had the same owner from new so I guess a member here?

Edited by Caller.

RLT4 up for grabs I see and one of Roy's 7750 chronographs!

Well done on getting the RLT20.

Of course, the 50p miss for the RLT4 is illusory. You have no way of knowing what the other party was prepared to bid up to, just that it exceeded your upper limit.

Enjoy your new purchase!

31 minutes ago, lovingtheclock said:

can't believe I won the RLT4 for 50p over the last persons bid!

I hope you're not joking. Be great to see it going to another forum member.

2 hours ago, Boots said:

Well done on getting the RLT20.

Of course, the 50p miss for the RLT4 is illusory. You have no way of knowing what the other party was prepared to bid up to, just that it exceeded your upper limit.

Enjoy your new purchase!

Yes I do because I bid with 5 secs left and if they had submitted another bid or already had a much higher bid it would have gone for a pound over my bid. As it was only some pence it means that was their maximum bid. 

Never seen that before but never mind, I'm happy with the 20. Don't have a pepsi bezel in my collection yet.

• Like 1

On 26/01/2020 at 00:12, kanab22 said:

I hope you're not joking. Be great to see it going to another forum member.

Yes I do because I bid with 5 secs left and if they had submitted another bid or already had a much higher bid it would have gone for a pound over my bid. As it was only some pence it means that was their maximum bid. 

Never seen that before but never mind, I'm happy with the 20. Don't have a pepsi bezel in my collection yet.

Still the 42 Navigator and the Tonneau 39 up for sale. 

Blast it. The RLT20 has stopped at around 8:20 each morning. I was wearing it all day yesterday so should have been fully wound. I'll give it one more chance and then I'll have to decide whether to have it serviced or return it :(