• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
bdalg1

Selling a Rolex

I am considering selling my Rolex 116000 which really doesn’t get enough wrist time. Just wondered on people’s recommendations for the best place to sell it. Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, bdalg1 said:

I am considering selling my Rolex 116000 which really doesn’t get enough wrist time. Just wondered on people’s recommendations for the best place to sell it. Thanks in advance!!

get posting

• Like 1

I took the easy route and sold mine back to the suppling AD,it it were me I would avoid eBay.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bdalg1 said:

I would look up Prestige-watches on eBay and ask him to give you a price ..... a bit less than a private sale but he may offer you a price [ he may not , it may be a bit high for his stock ... ]

22 minutes ago, Bonzodog said:

I took the easy route and sold mine back to the suppling AD,it it were me I would avoid eBay.

agreed , avoid selling that privately on the Bay .... recipe for problems .... [ selling to established trade sellers obviously a different matter ].

• Like 1

Decide on what you consider a fair price then try and sell it on here..plenty of them on Chrono 24 to get a rough idea of its value remember asking prices are Not selling prices nor trading prices.

Taking it to a dealer to sell you will be torn a New one but depends how desperate you are to sell and of course Condition is everything with regards price.

if you are in No hurry to sell try taking it to your local Trusted dealer and selling it on commission dealers love selling like this as they outlay no funds and you get the best price but be realistic.A Rolex AD will not be interested selling this way but a smaller independent will.

Unless you are really confident and experienced avoid selling high value items on Ebay its a Scammers paradise despite what others will tell you or insist on cash on collection it will limit your potential audience but never advertise anything you cant afford to lose.

And Finally good luck with the sale.

18 hours ago, bdalg1 said:

If you would consider £25, I'll pay the postage

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, wrenny1969 said:

@bdalg1any pictures? :thumbsup:

wouldn't you prefer a nice shiny minty Breitling Avenger Skyland !? I just happen to notice someone has listed one in the sales section ! :character0275:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

wouldn't you prefer a nice shiny minty Breitling Avenger Skyland !? I just happen to notice someone has listed one in the sales section ! :character0275:

GLWTS :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, relaxer7 said:

Get it up on sales corner :thumbsup:

yeh I reckon it would shift faster than a nun playing musical chairs.....

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

yeh I reckon it would shift faster than a nun playing musical chairs.....

:nono:

giphy.webp

2 hours ago, wrenny1969 said:

GLWTS :thumbsup:

Cheers not really super keen to sell it to be honest , saying that just realised I typo'd the price so just corrected that ....

I have an option on a watch I am trying on at the weekend but dunno if I will take the plunge .... we shall see .... :thumbsup: 

• Like 1