• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Cyclops930

Postie just been.

1 hour ago, Cyclops930 said:

It looks much better in the flesh than the pictures. emoji16.png

Looks brilliant in the pics, so must be an absolute stunner in person, fantastic addition. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I prefer mine on a bracelet, but still a winner! Awesome in the metal, aren't they. Glad to see someone else prefers to use the Japanese day :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, ziggy1024 said:

I prefer mine on a bracelet, but still a winner! Awesome in the metal, aren't they. Glad to see someone else prefers to use the Japanese day :thumbsup:

It came with a bracelet but had the strap fitted when it arrived. Thanks for all the kind comments. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Lovely watch.  You can never go wrong with a Seiko!  :king:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cyclops930 said:

It came with a bracelet but had the strap fitted when it arrived. Thanks for all the kind comments. :thumbsup:

The original one? Mine came with a period Bambi which suits it well, but I still keep half an eye out for an original...

43 minutes ago, ziggy1024 said:

The original one? Mine came with a period Bambi which suits it well, but I still keep half an eye out for an original...

No not original the seller was quite upfront about it It would have been nice considering the lovely condition the case dial and hands are in. I'm happy enough with it on the strap but might make a new one for it.

On 21/01/2020 at 12:15, Cyclops930 said:

Postman's just dropped this 1979 Seiko Snowflake dialed King Quartz off. It looks much better in the flesh than the pictures. emoji16.png

373510a4973b5edd9a78535535a4b0c1.jpg

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

Im a big fan of these king and grand quartz. The dial on your twin is fab, watch looks mint too. I like how the seconds hand on these jumps to the nearest full 5 minutes or 12 for setting a cool trick. Enjoy it its a cracker. 

• Like 1