• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
Caller.

Bremont's new 'Atelier'

In Henley, Seems to be coming along well and on schedule to open later this year. Clearly a huge investment. I read from a recent report that they now employ 150 staff. 

Pic courtesy of the Bremont Fans facebook page, but clearly an official pic from Bremont.

82391816-2594773590621235-35555699112814

• Like 3

One day early Bremonts will be collectible and my Solo will be worth a fortune, just like Paul Newman's Daytona, I'm telling you now.

That does look like a big investment, I still don't "get" Bremonts but wish them luck in this venture

24 minutes ago, Always"watching" said:

Hopefully, the new atelier will have some new designers employed; for me, I just want Bremont to produce some genuinely inspiring watch designs...

ditto ..... I just feel they stay too "safe" within their original brief.

I do admire their watches , if I had to own one it would be the MBII 

• Like 1

Tried a few on and I have read a few of their mags; i do really love the brand and I think they will do great things going forward... They do many things well already, are a very young brand, pushing boundaries, bold and unique and are very robust in their pricing (they have confidence in what they do!). I can see many of their early and limited editions fetching a premium in the not too distant.

I will own an s501 this year!

For anyone wanting a bit more info or to see where their "value" may be justified...