• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
it'salivejim

Is this genuine?

4 minutes ago, Nigelp said:

David. Every time i hear the word folks i think of a small amiable italian detective in a scruffy coat and an old fiat. Leave it with me. 

Columbo 

It's the Anglo Saxon in me. I love the idea of a great Hall where people gather and talk about all manner of $hite whilst drinking and eating. That said there is just one thing which is bothering me....... :biggrin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wrenny1969 said:

It's the Anglo Saxon in me. I love the idea of a great Hall where people gather and talk about all manner of $hite whilst drinking and eating. That said there is just one thing which is bothering me....... :biggrin:

Im henry the 8th id have their b@stard heads off and shut the monks up

Munks

I almosf forgot. What is bothering you david can i help.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Exactly ... i joined a FB Omega Page yesterday and about 1/50th of the chat is about counterfeits , but that chat is GOLD.  Those duffers that @Speedy112 highlighed have already stung seasoned buyers on a well known buying platform. Personally I am all ears...... I would rather wear @BondandBigM's cast off fake Trainers than join a FWF..... :laugh:

:laughing2dw: :laughing2dw:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

Are yous super smelly clones now

Fooking clown

1 hour ago, Nigelp said:

Given some of the strength of opinion supporting the discussion of fakes...by some members who rarely participate in wruw id rather not trust their watches...as far as i could throw them. 

Which is why GCSE science students get 15% on their mocks through lack of forensic thoroughness and rationale. And are surprised when come 6th form they end up in community college, rather than on the road to medicine ..... 

28 minutes ago, BondandBigM said:

Your reply of laughing emojis is all I needed ... You are clear ... your trainers are genuine [ but I had to check Mr Bond, I hope you don't mind the formalities of security on here ] :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Lampoc said:

Same here 

Seriously we may have not thought this through ... Bondy's Trainers ... !?!? 

Ok jonny you win crack on with your superclone fakes lad. But do it somewhere else eh?

Right ok lads ive thought about this from everyones points of view. And instead of acting like a big girls blouse like the op has and the rest having a pop or otherwise in a thread like this. Think about how it matters to this forum, meaning the next time you see something suspect in our wruw stick your neck out and say so. Otherwise shut up and put up. Right its down to us all now me included. See something dodgy in a thread or wruw then report it. Even if its ok given jonnies worries about superclones it might not be. Over to you lads. 

Get on with it. 

@wrenny1969 do we need a poll? Wruw twf fake spotters and reporters in or out?

Edited by Nigelp

am i right,  the forum is going "down by the bow" ? where are those lovely political chats?  and those cartoons showing Boris and Putin on a mule ?     vin

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, WRENCH said:

No, I don't understand why you've quoted me using a word I didn't type in this thread either?

3 minutes ago, it'salivejim said:

No, I don't understand why you've quoted me using a word I didn't type in this thread either?

11 hours ago, it'salivejim said:

You don't half talk some ***** Nigel.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nigelp said:

Right ok lads ive thought about this from everyones points of view. And instead of acting like a big girls blouse like the op has and the rest having a pop or otherwise in a thread like this. Think about how it matters to this forum, meaning the next time you see something suspect in our wruw stick your neck out and say so. Otherwise shut up and put up. Right its down to us all now me included. See something dodgy in a thread or wruw then report it. Even if its ok given jonnies worries about superclones it might not be. Over to you lads. 

Get on with it. 

@wrenny1969 do we need a poll? Wruw twf fake spotters and reporters in or out?

Sorry, I didn't realise you now ran the forum Nigel.

And 'big girls blouse'? C'mon, I thought you were 'ard? You can do better than that big man. :laugh:

49438379922_50a5852e1a_c.jpg

Ah, gotcha :laugh:

I'm still waking up.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Your reply of laughing emojis is all I needed ... You are clear ... your trainers are genuine [ but I had to check Mr Bond, I hope you don't mind the formalities of security on here ] :thumbsup:

Seriously we may have not thought this through ... Bondy's Trainers ... !?!? 

The only super fakes in the Bond household are Big M's boobies. 

:biggrin:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Nigelp said:

instead of acting like a big girls blouse like the op has

Quick check , we are now in the 21st Century ? Yes ? :laugh:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JonnyOldBoy said:

Quick check , we are now in the 21st Century ? Yes ? :laugh:

Splendid. :laughing2dw:

• Haha 2

My knowledge has improved since being on the forum (more so in the earlier days), but I am no expert. I may now have a little bit of knowledge about the movements inside watches, but I could not spot one that was a franken or not original (haha avoided using the fake word).

As my taste has steered towards more expensive watches I am always worried that when I buy second hand I may get stung.

I fully appreciate that the forum does not allow discussion, thats why when looking for a Sturmanskie (still looking), I PM'd Lampoc for advice and if I had an Omega question I would normally ask Padders.

Rules are rules,  but can I point out at least it was about a watch which is more than can be said for most of the pointless posts these days.

• Like 3

OK - I think enough is enough

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2