• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.
Sign in to follow this  
lovingtheclock

Any gamers on here?

I am a bit of a gamer!  I own an Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PlayStation 3 and a Lenovo Gaming Laptop.  My favourite for the PS has to be GTA Liberty City.  I like the funfair games on the Wii and Mario Kart.  As for the DS, I am partial to the DS Dog game and Lego City Undercover.  However, the one that I've been hooked on since October when I bought the gaming laptop is Euro Truck Simulator 2.  :king:

I upgraded from the PS3 to Xbox one s just before Christmas - I was mainly using the PS3 as a bluray player and for 3d content with specs and even then we hadn't watched a 3d bluray for quite a while given most content streams through the TV. I wanted to play battlefield 5. I bought a new 32 inch monitor as my wife didn't like me playing on the TV in the lounge which was better for me given it's size and it's connected to a Yamaha AV receiver and 5.1 speakers. I have subscribed to EA and the microsoft services and downloaded a few "free" games which come with the subscription, mostly free for 3 months, but haven't used it as much as I thought.There's a surprise :)

In multiplayer mode it can be frustrating given the hours the kids put into gaming - when I tried the MP out I spawned somewhere and took an immediate sniper round to the head. Lost interest in mp after that.

Waste of money? probably not given the boxes aren't that dear any more.

Edited by wrenny1969
  • Like 2

Not played games since the Amiga days and Ridge Racer and Doom on the PS1 with my kids.

I bought I an xbox one x on xmas eve on the pretence it was for the grandkids to use when they visited/stayed over. :whistle: Blimey how the graphics have moved

on in games like FH4. 

• Like 2

I am a bit of a gamer, mores now due to the lockdown. 

Skyrim, Fallout 4 and Subnautica are my current plays.