• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

9 hours ago, lovingtheclock said:

How on earth do I change my avatar to an image? I can't work it out!

Click on your profile circle (the green circle with the L in it) at the top right of the page where your user name is. A new pane will open with your circle at the top left. Just at the 7 o'clock position, you will see a little icon that says 'Profile photo' when you hover your cursor over it. Click it and follow the instructions to add a pic. You usually need a small pic to do this (max. 1mb)...you may have to reduce the size of a given pic if it's too big. Also, you may have to wait until you reach 50 posts to do this, but I can't remember, so give it a go. You're only 8 posts away anyway. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lovingtheclock said:

How on earth do I change my avatar to an image? I can't work it out!

Roger the Dodgerdo it with this one and confuse him 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Roger the Dodger said:

Click on your profile circle (the green circle with the L in it) at the top right of the page where your user name is. A new pane will open with your circle at the top left. Just at the 7 o'clock position, you will see a little icon that says 'Profile photo' when you hover your cursor over it. Click it and follow the instructions to add a pic. You usually need a small pic to do this (max. 1mb)...you may have to reduce the size of a given pic if it's too big. Also, you may have to wait until you reach 50 posts to do this, but I can't remember, so give it a go. You're only 8 posts away anyway. Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

i've read this post and been trying for a good 10 minutes to see where the button is, and just noticed you said that i'm under 50 posts so probably can't see it..! guess i'll have to wait until 50 lol!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, lovingtheclock said:

i've read this post and been trying for a good 10 minutes to see where the button is, and just noticed you said that i'm under 50 posts so probably can't see it..! guess i'll have to wait until 50 lol!

roger charges 2 quid an hour for his time when dealing with people who waste his modulator time he's a ninja not to be taken lightly. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, lovingtheclock said:

I just checked the rules and this clause applies...

Restrictions on New Members

New Members will not be able to send personal messages, see member profiles and some sub-forums and be able to use the for-sale, wanted and trade section until they have 50 posts.

...so just a few more to go! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Roger the Dodger said:

I just checked the rules and this clause applies...

Restrictions on New Members

New Members will not be able to send personal messages, see member profiles and some sub-forums and be able to use the for-sale, wanted and trade section until they have 50 posts.

...so just a few more to go! :thumbsup:

rog you for got the rule about new members being charged a fiver for wasting a modulators time. 

Image result for fletcher porridge

show him the donate button guv

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 26/01/2020 at 15:23, Nigelp said:

Roger the Dodgerdo it with this one and confuse him 

I don't know if you noticed but I did actually put this as my profile pic for a day..i've changed it to Minnie the Minx now..

• Haha 1

Just now, lovingtheclock said:

I don't know if you noticed but I did actually put this as my profile pic for a day..i've changed it to Minnie the Minx now..

I did it was funny 2 rogers i kept thinking you were him and him you. :laugh:

• Haha 1