• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

5 hours ago, sparrow said:

IMO:bullshitter:, looks like they've just prised it off a bulkhead and stuck a strap on it - really unrefined - not for me at all 

Well, you’re entitled to your opinion of course, and life would be boring if we all liked the same thing, but as Jonesinamillion has said - it’s clear they’ve put a lot of thought in it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They’ve just released some new promotional photographs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has just gone live on Kickstarter   I think it’s a unique looking dive watch - but what makes it even more unique is that it’s made from the steel of a Type 22 Frigate HMS Cornwall - so it’

Enjoyed that, here's vid 3 too...     Those guys are pretty anal and I'm already thinking this is a lot of watch for the money!!!

21 minutes ago, KAS118 said:

Well, you’re entitled to your opinion of course, and life would be boring if we all liked the same thing, but as Jonesinamillion has said - it’s clear they’ve put a lot of thought in it.

I'm sure they have, and I'm sure some / loads will love it....

...but thought doesn't always result in a good product:

the-homer-inline4.jpg

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Jonesinamillion said:

Lux pack here too - seems theres only three of these on the formum then... and only 100(ish) ever to be made :biggrin:

could be 3 wise men, or not looks good to me

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have to say that I love the look of this one - very chunky & something different. Have watched the videos & they go some way to showing what a micro brand has to go through, & the kind of outlay they need to spend, in order to just get a prototype.

Love the look of the thing but think it'll be too long lug to lug for my puny wrists. Would love to give it a go though & I'd put money down if I could but I missed the funding campaign so i think my ship has sailed (pun intended) ..........unless I'm being stupid & someone knows different :) 

Jonesinamillion - would love to hear what you think of it when yours lands :thumbs_up: 

Edited by pauluspaolo
On 29/06/2020 at 17:54, pauluspaolo said:

Have to say that I love the look of this one - very chunky & something different. Have watched the videos & they go some way to showing what a micro brand has to go through, & the kind of outlay they need to spend, in order to just get a prototype.

Love the look of the thing but think it'll be too long lug to lug for my puny wrists. Would love to give it a go though & I'd put money down if I could but I missed the funding campaign so i think my ship has sailed (pun intended) ..........unless I'm being stupid & someone knows different :) 

Jonesinamillion - would love to hear what you think of it when yours lands :thumbs_up: 

50mm isn't too bad I don't think - in any event its all to do with their shape etc - so in reality you might find it wears quite well.

If you're after one you could always drop them a line, I once did on another campaign by someone else - what had actually finished - and they were able to offer me one at the higher end of the campaign price.

If you don't ask you don't get :)

On 29/06/2020 at 17:54, pauluspaolo said:

Think once the 100 are made they are going into production... small numbers through their site or a chosen few outlets (a few differences to the watch than the funding campaign watch).

Their atte tion to detail and quality has really impressed me, it seems every inch a £1k watch and the uniqueness is just brilliant!

• Like 1

cant wait for mine also.do you go on the Facebook members page,Mark seems a great guy and tries his hardest in these times we are living in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 08/09/2020 at 18:38, Jonesinamillion said:

This is finally getting closer and theres been some fantastic quality improvements... the guys at nardi have put some great content out and their passion is obvious; VERY excited to take delivery at some point in the not too distant future :biggrin:

Yes great news what movement do you want in i still would like the stellita movement rather than the STP OR Whatever and which bezel or you getting original or lume i don't know if to just go with original.

On 10/09/2020 at 13:39, bowie said:

Yes great news what movement do you want in i still would like the stellita movement rather than the STP OR Whatever and which bezel or you getting original or lume i don't know if to just go with original.

I decided to stick with the Sellita - and also keep the bezel as originally designed 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, KAS118 said:

I decided to stick with the Sellita - and also keep the bezel as originally designed 

I'm with you on that original bezel( but i do like lume) and waiting for the Sellita movement also.