Jump to content
  • Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, sparrow said:

IMO:bullshitter:, looks like they've just prised it off a bulkhead and stuck a strap on it - really unrefined - not for me at all 

Well, you’re entitled to your opinion of course, and life would be boring if we all liked the same thing, but as Jonesinamillion has said - it’s clear they’ve put a lot of thought in it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, KAS118 said:

Well, you’re entitled to your opinion of course, and life would be boring if we all liked the same thing, but as Jonesinamillion has said - it’s clear they’ve put a lot of thought in it.

 

I'm sure they have, and I'm sure some / loads will love it....

...but thought doesn't always result in a good product:

the-homer-inline4.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just gone for the luxury pack hope it reaches it goal love the metal bracelet

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bowie said:

Just gone for the luxury pack hope it reaches it goal love the metal bracelet

Yeah, I upgraded mine to that this morning :thumbs_up:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KAS118 said:

Yeah, I upgraded mine to that this morning :thumbs_up:

excellent :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...