• Sign Up to reply and join the friendliest Watch Forum on the web. Stick around, get to 50 posts and gain access to your full profile and additional features such as a personal messaging system, chat room and the sales forum PLUS the chance to enter our regular giveaways.

39 minutes ago, pauluspaolo said:

Just paid a visit to the Nardi website & have placed my order - now the savings are £400+ lighter (not really what I expected when I woke up this morning). I tried to get one with the metal bracelet but these were all gone so I ended up going for the basic deal (watch + 1 tan leather strap), lug width is 22mm so there are loads of strap's that'll fit. Anyway I'll let you know when it lands (or docks) - have to say that I'm very excited about this one & hoping that it arrives soon :clap::clap: 

What mm is it? 

42 minutes ago, pauluspaolo said:

Just paid a visit to the Nardi website & have placed my order - now the savings are £400+ lighter (not really what I expected when I woke up this morning). I tried to get one with the metal bracelet but these were all gone so I ended up going for the basic deal (watch + 1 tan leather strap), lug width is 22mm so there are loads of strap's that'll fit. Anyway I'll let you know when it lands (or docks) - have to say that I'm very excited about this one & hoping that it arrives soon :clap::clap: 

42mm just checked, couldn’t see a price or where to buy on the site?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They’ve just released some new promotional photographs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoyed that, here's vid 3 too...     Those guys are pretty anal and I'm already thinking this is a lot of watch for the money!!!

The boat is going to smelt!!!!! 

• 3 months later...